Re: Best Regulator for the price
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwain
DR regs are good but I still like mine. :-D
They ain't doing you much good sitting in your garage... :roll:
......and while we're on the subject aren't you biased too since you work for Barry at Salvo who deals Apeks.......my mum used to call that "the pot calling the kettle black" :-D
Safe diving,
Rich
Re: Best Regulator for the price
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegg
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrive1
Or get yourself RG2500's. Don't listen to those guys (Tegg and Dwain). They don't even dive!
I dive... :wink:
What you meant to tell him was to go buy some Sea Elites... aren't the the same reg as the Dive Rites? :smt066
oh ####....he comes the fist fight ;-)
Re: Best Regulator for the price
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwain
DR regs are good but I still like mine. :-D
They ain't doing you much good sitting in your garage... :roll:
......and while we're on the subject aren't you biased too since you work for Barry at Salvo who deals Apeks.......my mum used to call that "the pot calling the kettle black" :-D
Safe diving,
Rich
Let me guess he got married? :-D
Just messing with you Dwain, hope all is well in your world.
Andrew
Re: Best Regulator for the price
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegg
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrive1
Or get yourself RG2500's. Don't listen to those guys (Tegg and Dwain). They don't even dive!
I dive... :wink:
What you meant to tell him was to go buy some Sea Elites... aren't the the same reg as the Dive Rites? :smt066
oh sh^t....he comes the fist fight ;-)
OK punk. Who do you think you are chiming into this thread? Do YOU want to go???
Re: Best Regulator for the price
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrive1
OK punk. Who do you think you are chiming into this thread? Do YOU want to go???
Watch out... He's a "Technical" Cave Diver... 8)
Re: Best Regulator for the price
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwain
DR regs are good but I still like mine. :-D
They ain't doing you much good sitting in your garage... :roll:
......and while we're on the subject aren't you biased too since you work for Barry at Salvo who deals Apeks.......my mum used to call that "the pot calling the kettle black" :-D
Safe diving,
Rich
Of Course, My set of Apeks needs rebuilding after 3 years of constant use. That's why they are sitting. Don't have time to rebuild, because I'm diving my other set of APEKS regs. :smt046
Re: Best Regulator for the price
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrive1
OK punk. Who do you think you are chiming into this thread? Do YOU want to go???
Hey you cant yell at me, 90% of my gear is Dive Rite...its your buddy Joe that has gone to the dark side...Apeks Regs and DUI Drysuit, who does he think he is? Irvine or something? :-D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegg
Watch out... He's a "Technical" Cave Diver... 8)
Come on Joe, stop this whole jealousy over the Technical Cave Diver cert that I have....I dont make fun of your "Internet Cave Diver" cert that you have aquired....I know you have to have over 300 posts to get it :lol: