Yeah, thet get pretty tense when you make them stay after hours waiting on you :oops:Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen
Printable View
Yeah, thet get pretty tense when you make them stay after hours waiting on you :oops:Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen
Naw....Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochambeau
I've got (and posted) a video clip to prove it :-D When 'yer buddy is about 10' ahead of you, your light is shining right on him, and he's barely visible (on the video!), that's 10-15ish.... :-D :-D :-D
Nice dive though; I'll do it again.... :-D
"Barely visible"??? All you get are glimpses of the butt of my tanks and the glow of my light.
Family Rec Pass is still good.
At least it is not the glow of your butt!!! :twisted:Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBrightGator
The basin and cavern had nice vis the day we went to LR.
I was hoping to hear that Little River had cleared up since I dove it at the end of December. Still like chocolate milk in there, huh?
Dove LR on Sunday. The water in the basin is now below the wall and has cleared up. Instead of tannic, it now has a green tint to it.
The viz in the cave was maybe 20' with a lot of particulate blowing. Flow was up considerably from when I was there a few weeks ago.
Stacey
I dove little river last friday....15ft. of viz, high flow and chunky water....not a good dive, especially since it was my first time back in a cave since last spring... i got addicted to the wrecks and spearfishing of north carolina, but glad I got back to cave country, i missed the overhead!
-Matt
Hey Matt - don't forget to e-mail me the timed pic you took at the picnic table. I will send the ones I took to you this weekend. Hope your dives on Sat and Sun were fun!