I think we?re starting to see why draker doesnt lile you
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Printable View
The trim issues encountered by cave divers is primarily related to side to side trim with secondary considerations given to cylinder placement when diving with multiple cylinders not just one cylinder. As to the HP 120s I alternate between LP85s and the HP120s depending on the cave dive planned profile. Trim wise there is no difference underwater between them. However on big frog kicks with 120s my legs will occasionally hit the cylinders. Also on shore when dealing with gravity the HP120s are ball busters.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and it was a serious question as to why HP vs LP... I see HP being of benefit in salt.. but only in salt due to the extra weight an HP cylinder has.[/QUOTE]
Unless we drive 23 hours, we are in cold water.
A lot of wreck divers like LP 95s or HP100s doubled. They tend to work better when you are wearing Fourth Element Arctic under the dry suit.
No draker doesnt like you because you THINK you?re warmer in shorts not because you are. Science tells us otherwise and I dont think anyone can refute that.
You do you. But when youre in a cave and a dude swims by in shorts its hard not to shake your head and say wtf is wrong with that dude.
But I wasnt trying to speak for Draker.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk