On a tangent, I submitted our article on sump rescue to UWS two weeks ago but haven't heard anything back yet.
Printable View
On a tangent, I submitted our article on sump rescue to UWS two weeks ago but haven't heard anything back yet.
Latest article: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44639087
I wonder who the British cave divers are.
Robert Charlie Harper, Richard William Stanton and John Volamthen from Derbyshire Cave Rescue Organisation (DCRO)
And now the US military has joined the search. https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=56226527
Today's story, they are still trapped, but the community is posting their love for the boys.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44652576
I was just contacted by a Canadian television network. They want to do an interview with me about the rescue attempt.
Are any of these military rescue people actually trained in Cave Diving. Seems to me they are wasting precious time and should send in people who actually Cave and sump dive not useless military Divers.
I wonder why no American cave divers or organizations have been asked to join the efforts. Like, perhaps members of the IUCRR. Would this be unreasonable? This has been going on for days now, plenty of time to employ other resources, right?