Originally Posted by
snakedoc
For the past 35 years, as an aquatic biologist, I have actively investigated numerous fill kills, chemical spills, and pollution sources that have impaired our Nation's waterways. Upon finding the responsible party, I have worked diligently to resolve, through enforcement if necessary, those issues.
My research with fish and aquatic macroinvertebrate populations has been instrumental in the design and implementation of water quality assessment tools that are currently used to help identify and abate pollution sources. Protecting our water resources has been my life's work.
I read all of Tony's articles. Most people on this forum do not. And for those that do read them, they do little else to support clean up and/or protection of our waterways.
Take you, for example. You come to this country 3-4 months/yr., read a few of Tony's articles (if you read them at all), then go cave diving, open your pee valve, piss in our springs, then go home. Please tell me you've done something more than that to protect/conserve our waterways. Please.