These guys are all part of the conspiracy. Hes dredging to find Ben.
Joke. Probably in bad taste
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Printable View
Actually Eduardo has stopped dredging since the Dockery's regained Vortex back in October. So a lot of the areas Eduardo has dredged is slowly filling back in. One of the local cave divers has started to survey the system.
Your description sounds like the Blue Room, one line goes down and through a duck under and levels off around 145-150' depth. The other continues(maybe considered to the left?) on to a low bedding plane where it ends, tied off to the right wall. This line is level with the top of the room, after the long sand restriction/crawl/singlefile swim(depending on what state the dredging is in).
I iwish I would have paid more attention to distance from the grate.
There was someone doing survey work. He had been in a couple times earlier in the day. He and I went in at the same time. He started pulling lines just past the grate and handed me the key. He was obviously out when I exited.
To add some clarification to where I was. I swam to the left side of 2 lines that connected. Less than 100' down that path the line is tied off to the wall on the right side pf the passage. The passage I went down was a lot more open that the rest of the cave up to that point. At least 10' floor to top. Depth 122' where the line was tied off. When I swam back i went 5' past the junction of the lines and saw the hill sloapoing down. I was at about 125' and the hill went down what looked like at least 15' more in depth. It looked a little snug at the bottom, but not to bad. Again I was looking form the top. I was very close to turn pressure at that point. This is where the pipe ended and had a black hose coiled up.
Jason, we started surveying two weeks ago. I'll definitely let you know when we're finished so you can see the changes due to dredging and flow.