The title could have been a little more creative... (it will simply encourage more card collectors to sign up for classes)
Other then that, looks like fun to watch....
Printable View
The title could have been a little more creative... (it will simply encourage more card collectors to sign up for classes)
Other then that, looks like fun to watch....
Unfortunately, the Producer and Editor are the ones who are in charge of that type of title content....our team would have opted for something a bit different, but hopefully the story will make us proud. We have no idea how it has been edited, who, or what subjects made it to the final edit and who ended up on the cutting room floor. It's always up in the air.
We wont know till everyone knows on the first night of air. Keeping our fingers crossed! Thanks for the support guys and gals.
Brian
Brian, That looks amazing! Like many, I'll be recording it.
Also, if anyone has the skinny on the NV cave diving Forrest mentioned, I'd be interested. I end up in NV pretty often, and I'd be interested to see what they are up to.
Looks like PBS has come up with their own teaser for the show. Unfortunately, I can't see it from here in the Bahamas but here you go:
http://video.pbs.org/video/1398380542/
Remember Feb. 9th at 8PM.
Safe diving,
Brian
The teaser looked good :) although I can't say I ever dived into a cave for the rush, or bones. :D
Agreed. Nor would I say that cave diving is the most dangerous sport in the world. I think cave diving is A LOT safer than deep (200 foot plus) wreck diving, motor cycle riding, football, and a lot of other sports.
I dive in caves for the zen serenity of the experience. Very peaceful. Not really dangerous at all as long as you don't go deep.
The video looks great. Can't wait to see it. :clapper
dean
Ill be watching it, channel 2 in Orlando!
If it actually says cave diving is the most dangerous sport in the world I believe I'll pass on watching it. I've got better things to do.