Anybody have an update on LR? According to "cave conditions" it's closed to public access. Updates appreciated. Thanks.
BillBowden
Printable View
Anybody have an update on LR? According to "cave conditions" it's closed to public access. Updates appreciated. Thanks.
BillBowden
It's been open for quite a while. Vis changes depending on flow. 30-40 feet. Gear up and jump in.
Might have to come do that this weekend :D
I was there last Sunday, the river is backing up so the entrance is pretty clear. Flow has picked up a little bit; I would say usual flow for LR.
Given that I will likely only have one day to dive this weekend, I think that you would be much better off doing a scooter run in JB 8)Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis
Oh no, its a 3-day weekend.Quote:
Originally Posted by DeWayne
Problem with JB is that Stacy wants to dive, and she can't at JB. At LR she can screw around in the OW/cavern area. Ditto for Ginnie - she has something to do.
Need to get back to JB here shortly.... I'm missing it, especially after that video....
shaddup.Quote:
Originally Posted by DeWayne
What holiday am I missing this time?Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis
Could rent a boat from Edd and then she could dive the cavern area. Or just go in and not say anything, but you did not hear that from me 8) I'm hoping to get some time away Sat to go over and run the SS through the back end.
Hey, you're the one that planned the dinner for the wrong weekend :lol: I may just surprise the hell out of you and actually show up for that. Need to make the trip down to see my son anyway, and the menu did sound rather inviting 8)Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBrightGator
MLK this weekend (Monday)