Re: Best dives in florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1577
Can anyone tell me the best dive sites for cave diving in florida. I am a cave diver and have done dives at peaock and around that area and blue springs and eagles. I really loved all of them CAn aynoe tell me if there is any more really good ones off the beaten track. And if so where can i get a map of them. thanks
Gold Mill Slough
Re: Best dives in florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegg
Gold Mill Slough
:-D
Re: Best dives in florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1577
Can anyone tell me the best dive sites for cave diving in florida. I am a cave diver and have done dives at peaock and around that area and blue springs and eagles. I really loved all of them CAn aynoe tell me if there is any more really good ones off the beaten track. And if so where can i get a map of them. thanks
Hi Irish Bob!
Buford (same area as Eagle's Nest) is my favorite.
Shirley