Cave Diving Museum Temporary Closure
The Cave Diving Museum and Library in High Springs will be closed due to structural problems at the building until further notice. All equipment etc. will be placed in storage and will be safe until we can open in either in the same building after extensive roof and floor repairs or in another building. The safety of our collection and the public is our first priority. I am sorry for any inconvience. We will still hold our Karst Talk as planned in the Women's club building on main street in downtown Alachua on Sept 26th. If anyone knows of a building with reasonable rent that has a roof that doesn't leak please contact me. I feel bad for all the work that Cave Divers have put into this building. I was able to rescue our books and maps. The rest will be moved this weekend. I won't let this happen again. Cindy Butler, Director, Cave Diving Museum and Library
Re: Cave Diving Museum Temporary Closure
Cindy i'v heard from Tom you are moving stuff on Saturday. I can drive to HS and bring open utility trailer, and help if it might be needed. Pls let me and others know what and when. Sorry about all the problems you ran into lately.