-
2 Attachment(s)
USPS ?lost? my regulator
I had 2 first stages sent over for service. After service, they were sent back via USPS parcel. Package arrived after a 2 week delay with a torn corner, large enough to fit a first stage. The package was handed over to my wife by the driver of a van that did not have any official USPS marking. He mentioned to my wife that the package came ?like that? but ?everything is inside?. Sure thing, my Apeks first stage was not in the box. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but somehow I have a feeling it was just stolen from the box.
I am attaching the pics of the first stage, just in case it pops up somewhere for sale and someone comes across it. It was sent to Atlanta from Panama City Beach.
Serial number 1012 4968
Attachment 22203
Attachment 22204
Thanks!
-
Not shocked. There have been tons of shipping issues this holiday season. I ordered a santi through ee that was supposed to be here 2 months ago. It made it through customs and was boxed with 3 other new suits. Ups picked it up from customs and then promptly lost the box. It hasnt been found yet. Santi built me a new suit on the double, and it should be here soon.
Corona plus people doing more online shopping is wrecking the shipping companies
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Did you ever see "Back to the Future II"? There is a line "If only the Post Office could be as reliable as the Weather Bureau"
IIRC, that came out in around 1989.