Did you know that Devils is on the list, I had no idea we were exploring such a dangerous cave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2SAudt3bZo
Printable View
Did you know that Devils is on the list, I had no idea we were exploring such a dangerous cave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2SAudt3bZo
Uhh :roll:
I'm confused. They talk about Devil's Ear, Devil's Eye and Little Devil.
But the video appears to be Devils Den in Williston???
Wow. What an awesome video. I'm surprised I'm still alive. That dude has taught me so much. Bwahahahaha.
When the video starts with "putting on your flippers", I am done.
Jeeze, where to start? Eagles Nest 315 meters?! If you rate the safety of caves by the number of deaths, the Ballroom at Ginnie is #1 (before it was grated), and #2 is Royal Spring. There is no cave that has had 150 deaths. Pictures of Mexican caves when he is talking about US caves, "Trim-ix" :roll:
If anything, he is tempting untrained divers to try cave diving.
Ummmm... ok. So much misinformation it’s aggravating. Apparently EN is over 1k’ deep. Ginnie also connects to Devils Den. I guess Blue Grotto is aka Eagles Nest Sinkhole.
Trim-ex. Excellent!
They did not mention that cave in Romania below the abbey with all the parasites and exploding scooters.