Is there anyway to delete messages??? I've searched and unable to find a delete button.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Printable View
Is there anyway to delete messages??? I've searched and unable to find a delete button.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think users are not able to. I believe moderators can. I believe the moderator consensus is that it's not a good idea to do that. I could be mistaken, but I think that's the way things are.
Lordy knows moderators go back and forth when certain posts *might* ought to be deleted. Some moderators point out how users get upset when anything gets deleted. But then other users complain when things aren't kept decent enough.
If you mean Private Messages, go to Notifications - Inbox near the top right, then click the box on the far right of the message, and choose Selected Messages - Delete - Proceed on the lower right.
Thanks MK7. I think I just can't do it on tapatalk. And yes I was talking about private messages.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In tapatalk on your inbox with all of your messages swipe from right to left on the message you want to delete. It's the opposite of most swipe to deletes. This is true at least for the newest version on i0s
Well I'll be. Thanks. I figured there was a way. The only thing I hadn't tried!! Many thanks.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk