Are the Ozarks Midwest enough?
or are they part of the southwestmidwest? The conversation usually goes something like this: Me; Wow I just got back from an amazing trip to cave country and dived all the great systems down there but the drive is killing me! Other Midwest cave diving buddy; Holy Smokes I was just there too we musta missed each other at the fill stations by mere minutes all week! it woulda been nice to co-ordinate our trips so we could slpit driving duties!!! Sounds frustrating right?
So I would ask this of all my fellow midwest cave diver friends: wouldn't it be nice if we had a place to communicate and plan our trips and well just give each other a hard time about.... well whatever divers give each other a hard time about??? I noticed that geographically we don't really fit into any of the sub-forums so I asked TJ if we could have an area for the midwest. Now I have no idea how this interweb thingy and all this super fancy software stuff works so I don't know how practical it would be. So He suggests that we join in with the Ozark area and maybe rename it so anybody not reading my question would recognize that it's where we could get our stuff together so we don't have to pull into Madison Blue and sleep before getting a dive in. I'll throw it out to the wider community but I'm for it! Speak yer mind!