Pictures, only 100+, of the NSS CDS 2005 Workshop are online. Thanks to 'normblitch' for taking them. Thanks Norm!
Click Here
Printable View
Pictures, only 100+, of the NSS CDS 2005 Workshop are online. Thanks to 'normblitch' for taking them. Thanks Norm!
Click Here
Just added some that were taken at Warren Cave during the vertical workshop on Sunday.
TYVM!Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin
I was just the photog...thanks for the efforts in getting them up!!
nhb
Good job Norm, I am impressed!
I had to wait until I could get to a faster line to look at them.
TYVM!Quote:
Originally Posted by FW
It wasn't hard when I had a picturesque Krewe of Subjects...<g>
Norm
Norm, THANKS for the pictures. After looking at them, I have come to the conclusion that I am aging a lot better than some of you, and now I feel much better.
Dear OFG-1,Quote:
Originally Posted by OFG-1
OTOH, perhaps it would be BETTER in in the future if you changed to an Optician whose name was NOT Budweiser...
Yours in Reality,
Norm
:lol: Thanks Norm, I needed a good chuckle this morning and that definitely hit the spot :lol:Quote:
Originally Posted by normblitch