Mark, I'd imagine Ginnie, since he didn't drop it with me this morning when he was gassing up here.....hope you're enjoying the holiday season..... :)
Safe diving,
Rich
12-18-2010 05:54 PM
Major Restriction
Rich is correct, at Ginnie's dive shop.
12-20-2010 08:43 AM
Major Restriction
Interestingly, it turned out to be Rich's light... Go figure.
12-20-2010 09:04 AM
FW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Restriction
Interestingly, it turned out to be Rich's light... Go figure.
:rollguy
12-20-2010 01:30 PM
Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Restriction
Interestingly, it turned out to be Rich's light... Go figure.
No kiddin', huh! That's sweet.... :)
Guess that means I have too many lights in my van if I didn't know I was missing one!! Is it still at Ginnie?
Safe diving,
Rich
12-20-2010 02:08 PM
Major Restriction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
No kiddin', huh! That's sweet.... :)
Guess that means I have too many lights in my van if I didn't know I was missing one!! Is it still at Ginnie?
Safe diving,
Rich
It should be. Did you get my reply to your PM?
12-21-2010 07:25 AM
Major Restriction
Quote:
Originally Posted by FW
:rollguy
Actually my bad. Not Rich's, should have coffee before I post.
12-21-2010 09:20 AM
Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Restriction
Actually my bad. Not Rich's, should have coffee before I post.
LOL, we got some of those new Ultranovas in at Cave East so I picked one up yesterday, I'm about home and Linda calls me and is like "did you forget something?" I think you hexed me... ;)