Underwater Cave Presentation
The Orlando and Central Florida Cavers group is trying to put together a presentation (approximately 30 minutes) on "Underwater Caves" to present to a couple of middle school classes next week. We don't have that much time to put this together, because we were asked to do this on Sunday. Does anyone have any information, which they can share, to help us with the presentation? I was thinking about a slide show and / or a video to go along with the presentation.
Re: Underwater Cave Presentation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip
The Orlando and Central Florida Cavers group is trying to put together a presentation (approximately 30 minutes) on "Underwater Caves" to present to a couple of middle school classes next week. We don't have that much time to put this together, because we were asked to do this on Sunday. Does anyone have any information, which they can share, to help us with the presentation? I was thinking about a slide show and / or a video to go along with the presentation.
Water's Journey :-)
Re: Underwater Cave Presentation
Quote:
Originally Posted by FW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip
The Orlando and Central Florida Cavers group is trying to put together a presentation (approximately 30 minutes) on "Underwater Caves" to present to a couple of middle school classes next week. We don't have that much time to put this together, because we were asked to do this on Sunday. Does anyone have any information, which they can share, to help us with the presentation? I was thinking about a slide show and / or a video to go along with the presentation.
Water's Journey :-)
WJ (1 or 2) is closer to 52' run time, but I'm betting somebody has access to an editing bay, and you could "cherry-pick" enough good bullet points to make the proper length...
nhb
Re: Underwater Cave Presentation
Thanks!
TJ and Jakub R. also recommended Water's Journey. I just placed an order with Beth and I should have it in the mail tomorrow. They are still working on the full version of Water's Journey 2.
Someone should be contacting Brett shortly.
Norm ... Do you have any cave pictures, which we can use in the presentation. You do wonders with your C5050. :)
Re: Underwater Cave Presentation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip
Thanks!
TJ and Jakub R. also recommended Water's Journey. I just placed an order with Beth and I should have it in the mail tomorrow. They are still working on the full version of Water's Journey 2.
Someone should be contacting Brett shortly.
Norm ... Do you have any cave pictures, which we can use in the presentation. You do wonders with your C5050. :)
(BLUSH)
You are too kind!
check out http://www.pbase.com/eanx/diving&page=all and let me know what you need (if you can't rip the pics from pBase) ...PM me with links or file names, and I can get you what you need in whatever format/size required...
Norm
Re: Underwater Cave Presentation
No, I didn't ask Beth if there was a pared down version for WJ 1. Beth mentioned a pared down version for Water's Journey 2, but it wasn't available through them yet (although it was available from someone else). She mentioned the quality wasn't as good in the pared down version of WJ 2.
I haven't seen WJ 1 yet, so I was going to check it out to see if it's usable as is, or if we need to show certain sections.