This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
To all the Veterans who have served our country, thank you! To everyone that is working in the Iraqi theater of operations- You are in our...
It wasn't the new photo album, hackers, or any software problem that caused an error this morning. It was one of our uninterrupted power sources. ...
:D Our next meeting will take place Sat. November 13th at the Orange Grove pavilion at Noon. We will update the progress on the trail, we have...
Has anyone heard anything about if and when the calendar will be available? I looked recently on the CDS site and didn't see anything. I would...
Hey Wayne, have you checked out Teggs World lately? It hasn't rained in awhile, and it might be clearing out. John
I was down at Teford this afternoon...really starting to pump now! Quite a boil today. Still gonna be a while before it's diveable but things are...
OK, after making my morning rounds...water levels are still dropping about 5" per day my best guess??? Telford, black water, no boil but I'm going...
The underground trail committee recommended to Park Manager Tom Brown the system is clear enough to dive. The water is clean however it is still...
Are there any plans for gear swaps anywhere soon? Inquiring minds want to know! Thanks JB
Jeff and I repaired the gold line at about 2000' penetration. The temporary spliced has been switched to a "gold" line splice. We also headed on...
I went by Little River yesterday (Friday) on my way home from Ginnie. The parking lot is still underwater, gate still locked. Bonnet is springing...
Two safety committee members dove this morning at Peacock and Jim & Kelly dove the traverse conducting a fauna count. The reports are VERY high flow,...
If it's yours and you can identify it contact me.
What conditions are expected on this weekend? -PSSP (P1,OG,WH), -LR, -Telford, -Manatee(CH,HS,F), -Devil's system, Existing Cave...
Getting ready to leave for Jackson Blue, and I had a few minutes to kill, and this question came across my mind, and so in one long run on sentence I...
Maybe this will leave a "bad taste" in people's mouth http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20041101/hl_nm/water_bacteria_dc
In the Roller Coaster tunnel there is a piece of ROCK that ran along the floor that looks like the top edge of it has been cleanly sliced off for...
I was wondering if anyone knows of any cavern and Intro to cave Instructors in Hawaii? I will be here for about 5 more months before I return home to...
Can anyone fill me in on current conditions for these two caves? With the Beckster back home and recovering nicely I'm starting to think about...
i have downloaded the free J PLAN software which are Bhulman tables. Are there any free software sites which offer RGBM tables? thanks ltb7733
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules