Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 330 of 334 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast
Threads 6581 to 6600 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Waynes World (School Sink) Cleanup Report

    Michael Poucher Sandra Poucher Colt Smith Brett Hemphill Jay Titen Dean Molnar Herbie Joe Tegg (me) Richard Hicks (provided the trailer)

    Started by Tegg, 11-17-2004 08:19 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,595
    11-18-2004 09:28 PM Go to last post
  2. JB Access questions

    I'm planning my first trip to Jackson Blue, and I've got a couple of questions. I know you need cash for the daily access fees, but what about the...

    Started by Jay M, 11-17-2004 10:15 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 10,634
    11-18-2004 08:39 PM Go to last post
  3. Hi there

    was surprised when I came back to CDF after a while and saw everything different.. :!: well after a little fight and thanks to rblackburn help, I'm...

    Started by Neptuno, 11-16-2004 07:16 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,352
    11-18-2004 07:28 PM Go to last post
  4. Galaxy Dive Photo?

    Just sitting here at work thinking about last year's New Year's Eve Galaxy Dive @ Ginnie & was wondering...did anyone have a camera to capture the...

    Started by seaghost, 11-16-2004 11:51 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,950
    11-17-2004 11:03 AM Go to last post
  5. Diving Devil's

    I got nothing better to do tonight but run dive profiles and cut tables. Not a bad place to be. I'm wondering what the average increase in depth is...

    Started by Angie Reim, 11-16-2004 07:29 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,800
    11-17-2004 08:22 AM Go to last post
  6. Geology and Cave Diving Workshop

    Geology and Cave Diving The Peacock Springs CSO Committee is pleased to sponsor this workshop Saturday,January 15th at 2:00pm at the...

    Started by Janet, 11-14-2004 05:54 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,454
    11-17-2004 07:37 AM Go to last post
  7. my new website

    not sure if this is CDF legal but I finally got my art and cave art in a website WWW.Michael-Angelo-Art.com would love to hear what cave divers...

    Started by MichaelAngelo, 11-15-2004 12:40 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,068
    11-16-2004 07:21 PM Go to last post
  8. Casatilas Blue Hole

    Anyone heard of this ????In northern Ohio, It was a very popular park 30 to 40 years ago. It is now locked. I went by today and was wondering about...

    Started by caver, 11-14-2004 04:37 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,261
    11-15-2004 06:32 PM Go to last post
  9. Bulk Uploading Problems...

    Update! While uploading the old pictures in bulk we realized there is a limit the server can take... especially when including video clips.. The...

    Started by imported_admin, 11-15-2004 08:26 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,604
    11-15-2004 08:26 AM Go to last post
  10. O2 bottles in Vortex Spring . .

    I was thinking of doing a dive in Vortex sometime soon, but was a little nervous about leaving my O2 bottle at 20 ft. Actually, I'm a bit nervous...

    Started by aw, 11-12-2004 03:56 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,546
    11-14-2004 03:35 PM Go to last post
  11. DPS Survey

    My name is Gilbert Lanham and I am a mechanical engineering student at the University of Cincinnati. I am proposing a hands-free diving propulsion...

    Started by Mister_E, 11-13-2004 11:24 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,027
    11-14-2004 12:35 PM Go to last post
  12. Achtung!!!! Marianna Blitzkrieg Bop - RoSham BO Deux!!!!!

    Wave of hands....Who want's to get their their groin kicked in at the big white gate? Hopefully this will get Herbie in the mood, anyway there is a...

    Started by Sid, 11-08-2004 12:01 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,436
    11-13-2004 11:58 AM Go to last post
  13. cylinder volume

    I bought a cylinder over the internet. It was advertised as a stell 90 3000 psi. When it arrived it is a Coyne 2400 psi steel cylinder. 7.25" diam...

    Started by wlamm, 11-12-2004 06:52 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,896
    11-13-2004 07:34 AM Go to last post
  14. Paradise Spring(Archway Sink)

    I made a dive there on November 11th with my son-in-law. I have never seen the water level in there as high as I have ever seen it since I started...

    Started by CaptainSpeleo, 11-13-2004 04:33 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,652
    11-13-2004 04:33 AM Go to last post
  15. Ginnie Springs Open for Diving

    I took a tour of Devil's this morning and vis is "not terrible". The spring run is clear and the water is just a little foggy. About 80'-100' in the...

    Started by Gary, 10-26-2004 09:55 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,533
    11-12-2004 11:05 PM Go to last post
  16. Pro 4 upgrade to Nimh

    Welch Allyn web site, saids something about max voltage, it is possible upgrade the ballast,B10N001, with 9-10 NiMH batteries? I think 10 cells...

    Started by Aktun, 11-12-2004 12:34 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,356
    11-12-2004 07:25 PM Go to last post
  17. Peacock Springs open to full cave diving ONLY.

    Upon recommemdation of Park Manager Tom Brown and Jim Fishback, Undergroud Trail Chairman, the park is open to full cave divers only. No instruction...

    Started by Janet, 11-10-2004 02:28 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 6,264
    11-12-2004 06:30 PM Go to last post
  18. Weekend Pics - Eagle's Nest

    Eagle's Nest Pictures taken today, Saturday, 6 November, 2004 (http://cavediver.net/en_nov2004.htm)

    Started by , 11-06-2004 08:46 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 5,736
    11-12-2004 05:12 PM Go to last post
  19. PSSP open to all divers.PSSP CSO meeting moved back to 10 AM

    We are happy to report the park is reopened to all divers and instructors with students. Upon request of Park Manager Tom Brown the CSO Committee's...

    Started by Janet, 11-12-2004 01:45 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,279
    11-12-2004 01:45 PM Go to last post
  20. Demo Days at Manatee Springs State Park

    This weekend will be DUI drysuits demo days at Manatee Springs. There is no limit of divers at the park for this event, and for $7.00, you can get a...

    Started by John L., 11-10-2004 10:27 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,685
    11-12-2004 07:08 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts