This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Has anyone ever experienced the 'Ballroom' inside of Silver Glen-?
I read an article in our local paper (Winter Haven), and Swiftmud reported there were several sinkholes that opened up on the bottom of Peace River...
Mayo, Florida's long-range forecast calls for snow on Christmas Day. I'm not making this up. Look at...
I was there Sunday and noticed a major change inside.
Very nice. Vis 40' or more but walls are dark and unmarked. Also very nice but things 'look different'. You need to mind where you are so to not...
where can i find info about a sinkhole in san marcus texas called Jacobs ladder? thanks ltb7733
any info on eagles nest or morgan conditions ?
Does anyone know if it is stil diveable or not. I rember in the old forum somone said that it was purchased and closed access to diver as well as...
It's fantastic, get a guide and go! :D
I'm sorry to say that a friend of mine Samuli, who's from Finland and has just finished Full Cave with Johnny had a stainless steel spool stolen from...
Hi, Anyone got an e-mail address that works for NSS-CDS. I have tried to join oinline but all the e-mail addresses on their website bounce...
Can anybody give me an update on the conditions at Peacock, Telford, and Little River? Heading that way tomorrow. Thanks Bill Rotella
I am posting this in the hope that I can save others from the potential injury that plastic DIN caps pose to users and bystanders. I have owned...
Well, fyi, the ex oriskany arrival in pns has been delayed till the morning of the 22nd due to a broken tow cable. Apparently another tug is joining...
Has anyone been in Lower Orange since the floods? It's one of my favorite dives and I wouldn't mind knowing about conditions. IF nobody's been down...
Anyone know what size inner tube I need so I can cut a band to put around the latches on my SS scooter?
One of the most exciting things to do in cave diving is to find new passages where few if any have ever been. Dangerous, maybe, but only if you're...
After more than 2 years in production, Expedition Divers has just released its first in a series of underwater documentaries. "Cave...
Looking to camp in the Luraville area over New Years. Does anyone have the phone # for the campground formerly known as Jim Hollis', or do they have...
Well for those that have an interest, the carrier Oriskany is under tow across the northern Gulf of Mexico and is scheduled to arrive in Pensacola...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules