This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Just joined today, Live in the Great White North, small town of Tottenham, Ontario. I didn't see a Welcome section on this forum so I'd figured...
Great article in ADM! Keep us informed in how the push is going :)
re: http://www.cavediver.net/socials/annualcavedive2004.htm Ladies and Gentlemen, Now that we have re-scheduled our social for December 31st at...
re: http://www.cavediver.net/socials/annualcavedive2004.htm LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, Are we getting fired up? Can you believe, yes, finally we...
Genesis and I are planning on swimming with the manatees on our way to the Cave Diver's Forum 3rd Annual Social. If you are interested in joining...
A group of cave divers from Texas did a dive yesterday at Manatee Springs. They reported that about 200' downstream of Friedman's sink they found...
Hope everyone has merry times with family/ friends , God bless and take care. :-D
Merry Christmas to all!! Bev got me a UBS (http://www.dnax.com ) O2 stick…I’ve seen mention of them in print, but haven’t seen any in...
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good dive. Michael Angelo
http://cucc.survex.com/jnl/1974/psycho.htm
Just wanted to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and hope all is well and hope your dad recovers fine and all is well through the holidays. I will be praying...
Does anyone know of an open water site (spring etc. ) in cave country that could be used for rebreather training. It needs to be about 100' depth and...
Here I sit, stuck in Ohio, a snow drift of 48 inches blocking my front door. Dreaming of cave country and warmer wheather. SOMEONE TELL ME A CAVE...
Does anyone know what happen? It looked like someone went straight instead of making a left.
so me and my buddy were disscussing the finer points of deco over a cooling beverage or two, and we seem to be divided by which is better to...
I was just informed by Wayne @ Cave Excursions East that they will be open on Christmas day from 12 PM to 5 PM. You may want to call...
Is it possible to convert the wreck 2 canister light from DR from the lead acid to the NiMH battery pak. I have the MR 11 head? I should know but I...
Dove it last Friday --- or should I say attempted to dive it. Vis was 15-20 ft but the current was ripping. Highest flow I've ever seen there. It...
Just wondering how many different commercial sidemount systems are currently being produced. If you know one, please put manufacturer and possibly...
The oriskany has arrived in pensacola. Just got back from a walk along bayfront auditorium just across from the port of pensacola where it is...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules