Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 324 of 334 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 ... LastLast
Threads 6461 to 6480 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Need a charger

    I recently bought a older Underwater Kinetics Aquasun 1200 video light. When I got it, I found out that the charger doesn't work. It's got a 14.4V...

    Started by Christen, 01-02-2005 09:58 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,038
    01-02-2005 01:03 PM Go to last post
  2. It was very social... :)

    Just wanted to say "thanks for all the silt" ... :-D Seriously, fun2dive, myself and Sarah had a great time, and thoroughly enjoyed the social. ...

    Started by Genesis, 12-31-2004 08:20 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,603
    01-01-2005 11:45 PM Go to last post
  3. Thank you CE east

    I couldn't make the social, but the gear swap at Cave Excursions East was the next best thing. Glad to see so many friends, and make some new ones. ...

    Started by BillBowden, 01-01-2005 08:17 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,733
    01-01-2005 11:37 PM Go to last post
  4. Let's talk sidemount for a minute...

    Alright, from all the previous post over the past while on this site, I see a bunch of info on sidemounting...something I've always been curious...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 12-20-2004 09:30 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 11,098
    01-01-2005 10:17 PM Go to last post
  5. The Devil's System

    O.K. folks, out of curiosity why is the cave system at Ginnie Springs called the Devil's System? I would really like to know how many of the systems...

    Started by Bill Rotella, 01-01-2005 08:39 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,498
    01-01-2005 08:39 PM Go to last post
  6. Ear Infections

    I just came back from diving on a liveaboard in Belize and now I have a nasty ear infection that won't go away. I have been taking amoxcillin and...

    Started by eanxmiss, 12-28-2004 09:45 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 6,436
    01-01-2005 12:00 PM Go to last post
  7. Cypress Springs

    In a recent trip to Fl, we did some cavern diving at the Cypress springs and found some interesting sites. Harold Vickers sold Cypress springs,...

    Started by Dave, 01-01-2005 09:25 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,656
    01-01-2005 09:25 AM Go to last post
  8. PSSP lost & found

    :roll: I have a hood found at Orange Grove a 4 pound silver weight and a 2 pound plastic coated black weight also a trim weight belt found a week...

    Started by Janet, 01-01-2005 07:54 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,359
    01-01-2005 07:54 AM Go to last post
  9. lost line drill with dpv

    Just read Larry Green's excellent article on "Reviewing the Lost Line Skill" in the most recent NACD journal that i got in the mail today. He...

    Started by wingman, 12-28-2004 07:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 7,169
    12-31-2004 11:10 AM Go to last post
  10. Ebro Springs

    (edited, sorry)

    Started by Dave, 12-30-2004 09:12 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,609
    12-30-2004 09:12 PM Go to last post
  11. Jackson Blue Pass

    My Friend Rolland is in from Switzerland and wants someone to go in with him on the two for one deal on a Jackson Blue annual pass. If anyone is...

    Started by edd, 12-29-2004 04:58 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,254
    12-30-2004 06:50 PM Go to last post
  12. Bonehead rescue - anyone know how to find Debra Green?

    Ok, this is a bonehead deal on my part, but it may ruin my social.... I managed to forget my Cave Card at the house. The NACD number rings...

    Started by Genesis, 12-30-2004 02:25 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 3,784
    12-30-2004 06:42 PM Go to last post
  13. OMS Phantom 10W Hid

    Hey all you cave divers. I need to know if any of you have any comments on the OMS Phantom 10W HID Light. I may be buying one in the ear future and...

    Started by o2bottle, 12-29-2004 06:54 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,595
    12-30-2004 01:50 PM Go to last post
  14. NACD Journal

    I received my copy and noticed that pages 13 & 20 are missing... Anyone else?

    Started by rblackburn, 12-29-2004 04:36 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,395
    12-30-2004 07:01 AM Go to last post
  15. Anderson Spring?

    Anyone have an update on conditions at Anderson?

    Started by rblackburn, 12-29-2004 03:36 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,999
    12-30-2004 05:32 AM Go to last post
  16. American divers underwater during Tsunami

    I just heard a husband and wife were underwater with their divemaster when the tsunami hit, and they survived. The link is CNN.com Other than the...

    Started by John L., 12-29-2004 12:24 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,735
    12-29-2004 04:28 PM Go to last post
  17. RSVP Cave Diver Forum Social

    Ladies and Gentlemen, Please note that T.J. is now up in Cave Country, we will not be able to update the RSVP List On -Line, BUT please note that...

    Started by Bill Rotella, 12-28-2004 11:54 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,497
    12-28-2004 11:54 AM Go to last post
  18. Conditions

    I just updated Telford and Morgan on the conditions page. Both are divable, and nice :-)

    Started by FW, 12-28-2004 08:26 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,121
    12-28-2004 09:21 AM Go to last post
  19. Gear Exchange on New Years Day.....

    Just wanted to give everybody a heads up that Cave Excursions East (down the road from Ginnie) will be having... the Fourth Annual Gear Exchange...

    Started by Rich, 12-02-2004 12:32 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,642
    12-28-2004 09:10 AM Go to last post
  20. Bugs-!

    There are two, maybe three Bugs that one needs to be wary of-! The first two originate in the water, so I'll refer to them only-! The following is...

    Started by JE, 12-24-2004 10:06 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,156
    12-27-2004 03:20 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts