Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 323 of 334 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast
Threads 6441 to 6460 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Fatality at Peacock Springs

    I just heard an hour ago there was a fatility at PSSP. Has anyone heard anything about what happened. My thoughts and prayers to the family.

    Started by John L., 01-04-2005 05:37 PM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 71
    • Views: 67,792
    01-11-2005 10:39 AM Go to last post
  2. Pictures Forum Updated.

    The pictures forum was updated on Monday the 10th. If anyone notices any problems with the upgrade, with the display or upload process, please let...

    Started by imported_admin, 01-10-2005 10:40 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,163
    01-10-2005 10:40 PM Go to last post
  3. Opportunity at Ginnie Springs

    Hey everyone, I was at Ginnie Springs Saturday Night and I noted that Ginnie Springs is currently (this week) accepting applications for part...

    Started by Bill Rotella, 01-10-2005 11:34 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,720
    01-10-2005 07:59 PM Go to last post
  4. Funeral services

    Funeral services were held today, Friday, Jan 7th at 4pm in Gainesville, Florida. Please continue to keep the victim's family and friends in your...

    Started by cavediver'swife, 01-07-2005 09:55 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,583
    01-10-2005 04:56 PM Go to last post
  5. A sticky subject...

    I'm putting a new neck seal on my brand new DUI suit because I was stupid and cut the original one too big so I get a little leakage around the back...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 01-06-2005 04:18 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,700
    01-09-2005 09:38 PM Go to last post
  6. Poll Poll: A Special Thank You Regarding the 3rd CDF Social

    Ladies and Gentlemen, Wow, what a great CDF Social we had! The Moderator Dinner was a Success as we enjoyed some fantastic Italian food at the...

    Started by Bill Rotella, 01-01-2005 02:51 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,630
    01-09-2005 10:26 AM Go to last post
  7. Cow (12/26/04) & Morgan (12/27/04) Pictures

    Cow and Morgan Pictures Cow Springs 12/26/04 http://cavediver.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2981&sort=1&size=medium&cat=504...

    Started by , 01-08-2005 02:19 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,031
    01-08-2005 10:52 PM Go to last post
  8. none

    none

    Started by JE, 01-07-2005 08:47 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,308
    01-08-2005 09:38 AM Go to last post
  9. 3rd Cave Diver Forum Social Award Recipients

    I am very pleased to announce the following awards that were announced and presented at the 3rd Cave Diver Forum's Social. Done Good for Cave...

    Started by Bill Rotella, 01-04-2005 10:32 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,430
    01-07-2005 01:36 PM Go to last post
  10. conditions at peacock?

    I am planning a trip to cave country in a few weeks and was wanting to know what peacock looks like. The latest condition is from 12-5-04. how high...

    Started by scubasam, 01-07-2005 10:43 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,356
    01-07-2005 01:26 PM Go to last post
  11. Tell me about Blue Hole...

    I'm headed to N. FL in March with a high school marine biology group... one day they will be tubing at Itchetucknee St. Park and I understand there...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 01-05-2005 02:16 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 8,399
    01-06-2005 09:57 PM Go to last post
  12. Great conditions and buddies for Xmas week diving in N FL!

    Once again I had a fabulous week of diving in the N FL area, and would like to thank all those who dived with me and shared meals and stories with...

    Started by WJH, 01-02-2005 05:41 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,439
    01-06-2005 06:50 PM Go to last post
  13. Spool lost in Little River

    Hey Gang, Trying to help out a customer. He lost a brand new Dive Rite finger spool in LR yesterday (1/2/05). It came off the double-ender so just...

    Started by Line Squirrel, 01-03-2005 06:46 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 5,216
    01-05-2005 05:22 PM Go to last post
  14. ONLINE FAX PETITION FOR CHERYL/EMERALD SINK ACCESS

    Its up folks. Go to the following URL to sign it: http://www.politics-fax.org/petitions/petition-wakulla-1-online.htm This petition is based...

    Started by Genesis, 01-03-2005 11:18 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,484
    01-05-2005 04:45 PM Go to last post
  15. Lost Reel......

    Just wanted to let everyone know that we've had a mighty fine Halcyon Pathfinder Reel sitting at my shop (Cave Excursions East) for about a week...

    Started by Rich, 01-05-2005 10:45 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,858
    01-05-2005 10:45 AM Go to last post
  16. Lost Wedding Band in Little River

    I lost my wedding band in Little River today. It's somewhere between the second T and the Chimney on the main line. My wife is going to kill me for...

    Started by Dwain, 12-23-2004 01:20 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 9,691
    01-05-2005 08:32 AM Go to last post
  17. Cleaning up at Wayne's World

    Hey folks- thought I might just toss in this little report- C and I have done some touron diving at Wayne's World for the last couple of weekends....

    Started by rchrds, 01-02-2005 04:06 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,533
    01-05-2005 02:12 AM Go to last post
  18. new window at little river?

    Did anyone ever check the cavern near the river that was referred to in a December post by bodinwood. 8) I have been anxious to hear if there was...

    Started by jsteedley, 01-04-2005 03:02 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,654
    01-04-2005 03:02 PM Go to last post
  19. CDF Mod Dinner - Resturant may have over charged

    Those that were @ Pomodoro Cafe please check your receipt against what your bank has on file. I was over charged. According to my receipt and...

    Started by Dwain, 12-30-2004 09:23 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,413
    01-04-2005 08:14 AM Go to last post
  20. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    hey guys!! happy new year to all of you! I am very far from florida now... but I still remember all of you! I hope to meet all of you soon !!...

    Started by gabrielesub, 12-31-2004 07:41 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,327
    01-03-2005 05:14 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts