This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
The mailreport on recent dive in P2 of people i know makes me to think: should i pull the line occasionally just to check if it is still secured...
Looking for some input from some of you that have swam to the Hinkle. Thinking the Roller Coaster/Hiller Tunnel. What route did you take and what...
Hi, I am replacing the batteries in my Tekna for the first time. While I had it apart I figured I might as well completely disassemble it and...
kjh
Looking for a Cave Instructors in Missouri interested in an arrangement with a dive shop. Email [email protected]
let's see a show of hands.... how many never saw this one coming? One more body in the cave now. The 'rescuer' going for the body has now...
does anybody know if they have found the USS INDIANAPOLIS? who would have such info? thanks ltb7733
The time has come to make a concerted effort to obtain site access to Cheryl and Emerald Sinks located in Wakulla Springs State Park just south of...
Has anyone purchased DVD's from Cavex2. I have 4 and all of them are defective with multiple bad spots on them. Anyone else have this problem?
Customer brought in an undergarment found at Peacock. If you can describe it (and fit into it :-D ) give me a call at Dive Outpost (386-776-1449)....
We just updated the 2005 Calendar with as much as we could think of, http://www.cavediver.net/calendar.htm . Can anyone think of any other...
Our webmaster, Marbry, created a script to help you figure out the cost of fills. It is in the Resources...
Anybody have an update on LR? According to "cave conditions" it's closed to public access. Updates appreciated. Thanks. BillBowden
Well, Kathleen and I are headed down to Mexico tomorrow :-D (Sunday actually - but we start driving towards Miami tomorrow to catch our flight). ...
FYI, Manatee Festival & Raffle! 22 - 23 January 2005 at Blue Spring in Orange City, Florida. Link: http://bluespringflorida.com/ If you...
Geology and Cave Diving Workshop at Ichetucknee, 15 Jan 2004, Sponsored by Peacock Springs CSO Link: http://www.peacocksprings.com/geology.htm
I was thinking about this the other day while rinsing my wings. What about the air bladder. I blow it up occasionally (from the mouth) and it's...
...software Can anyone offer any links for Excel files for this use? Thanks! Norm
Caution posters, please be careful of what you post. Unfortunately we live in a litigious society and you may get a subpoena. Just because we have...
After reading this report in the IRAP (http://www.cavediver.net/irap/irap_disp.asp?IRAPID=136) about a severe bladder infection, I was struck...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules