Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 321 of 334 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Threads 6401 to 6420 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Connecting the Crypt to PIII

    I am posting this for a buddy of mine. He’s full cave and all; but afraid of talking in front of a crowd, aren’t you now John M! :-D Ok,...

    Started by crazyduck, 01-31-2005 04:16 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,220
    02-02-2005 12:00 AM Go to last post
  2. Devil's Gold Line - needs repair

    When we did our first dive this morning, the main line in the Gallery at Devil's was hanging slack, draping across the room. We wondered what was...

    Started by PacerFan577, 01-22-2005 09:19 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,925
    02-01-2005 08:57 PM Go to last post
  3. ID this cave #1 reply

    Well, the caver in the photo is Erik A. The cave kind of looks like Shotgun Hole Brian

    Started by bmwcaves, 02-01-2005 01:38 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,489
    02-01-2005 02:49 PM Go to last post
  4. Who lost a weight belt in Jackson Blue?

    Did anyone leave a weight belt inside the cave at Jackson Blue? We were pondering the predicament of a diver losing their weight belt in the cave;...

    Started by kgault, 01-31-2005 12:36 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,763
    02-01-2005 05:51 AM Go to last post
  5. Pictures wanted

    Trying to help a friend get pictures for an official Fl publication. They are looking for photos and short video of cave diving at state park...

    Started by Puttzer, 01-31-2005 02:01 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,199
    02-01-2005 02:48 AM Go to last post
  6. Falmouth

    Does anyone know what the average conditions are like at Falmouth upstream? Sheck Exley's book describes excellent conditions 20 years ago but I hear...

    Started by jpdiver, 01-29-2005 08:55 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,336
    01-31-2005 08:35 PM Go to last post
  7. Accident at Mx

    Two cave diver died at Kalimba cenote, Kalimba is part of Sak Aktun(grand cenote), the divers were Ken Hirsch, and Mike Nast. What happened,I do not...

    Started by Aktun, 12-10-2004 11:22 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 54
    • Views: 43,100
    01-31-2005 01:56 PM Go to last post
  8. Line Conditions Forum

    We just created another forum (http://cavediver.net/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=32) to log line conditions, fixes, replacements, to include comments on,...

    Started by imported_admin, 01-31-2005 10:39 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,228
    01-31-2005 10:39 AM Go to last post
  9. Extend Battery life?

    Maybe.... http://www.tech-blog.org/story-2852.html

    Started by Tegg, 01-28-2005 08:22 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,630
    01-31-2005 08:19 AM Go to last post
  10. Lodging with kitchen needed, ideas?

    Going to cave country in March....and all of Rennaker's rentals are booked. I need a place with a kitchen, preferably near Luraville or Mayo that...

    Started by Me, 01-29-2005 03:42 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,785
    01-31-2005 08:14 AM Go to last post
  11. PSSP lost & found , litter cleanup & tank bench

    We found a mask at the Peacock One porch today, plese email me at [email protected] to claim it. I also want to say how great Telford looked after...

    Started by Janet, 01-30-2005 06:25 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 3,147
    01-31-2005 07:01 AM Go to last post
  12. Telford clean up

    Just a reminder the telford clean up is this weekend I know its going to be cold But tj said his mom and bro will be bringing the hot coco and I...

    Started by RH, 01-24-2005 08:14 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,488
    01-30-2005 02:44 PM Go to last post
  13. Easter Weekend camp/dive

    We are planning on camping at the Florida Caverns SP during Easter weekend. We have room for 4 more campers on our site if anyone is interested. If...

    Started by caveman21, 01-30-2005 07:48 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,567
    01-30-2005 02:41 PM Go to last post
  14. avtar

    Ok, I was noticing my avtar, who put that on there, I guess it means I am a big stroke or something. Anyone know?

    Started by Caver95, 01-27-2005 05:39 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 1,854
    01-28-2005 03:04 PM Go to last post
  15. Cave conditions?

    I was looking at the cave conditions for Peacock and the date was 12/14/2004 surely that should be 05. although I did not think it was that clear...

    Started by scubasam, 01-27-2005 08:01 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,342
    01-27-2005 09:58 AM Go to last post
  16. Astronaut Bio- Suit Update

    A few things that are starting to come to life about next generation exploration class “Bio-suits.” Me being a serious Drysuit NERD I thought I...

    Started by crazyduck, 01-26-2005 02:48 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,814
    01-26-2005 06:15 PM Go to last post
  17. Line Arrow Stickers?

    Hey Everyone, When I was diving peacock last weekend, I saw a bunch of people that had these little line arrow stickers. It was a white circle,...

    Started by JDostal, 01-25-2005 09:57 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,762
    01-26-2005 11:05 AM Go to last post
  18. Dive Computer Brawl

    Greetings all. I am looking to buy a new computer. My Nu-Way tables are getting worn around the edges, and I have to wear reading glasses to see...

    Started by OFG-1, 10-23-2004 07:29 AM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 86
    • Views: 53,558
    01-26-2005 08:54 AM Go to last post
  19. Pocket Pool...

    ...er, POLL... Just bought a Henderson 5mm one piece Hyperstretch...nabbed it of the rack, and it fit CRAZY GOOD! Wrangled a fine price, and I am...

    Started by normblitch, 01-22-2005 04:18 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 5,211
    01-26-2005 06:29 AM Go to last post
  20. A Question About Diving After Eye Surgery

    After suffering 2 retina tears and 2 retina detachments in my right eye over a 2-month period, I had a 2-1/2 hour operation on it on January 18th. A...

    Started by CaptainSpeleo, 01-24-2005 03:40 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,461
    01-25-2005 07:15 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts