This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
VR3 PowerPoint Presentation (7.72 mb download): http://www.rebreatherphil.com/Instructions%20for%20use%20VR3.ppt
There will be a Peacock CSO committee meeting Saturday,February 12th at the Orange Grove Pavilion at 12:00pm. There has been a lot of work completed...
This might intrest you, if you live near Atlanta. ------------------------------------------------------ Georgia 3D Fest Two TAG Cave Stereo...
i found a divelight at peacock I (cavern zone) on wednesday 02/09. contact me at [email protected] and i will give it to you if you can describe it.
Comments on training, and from who did you get instruction from? Im finally going to start my deeper (safley) and am looking for an honest opion,...
Chip & I just uploaded a bunch of pictures we took yesterday while we were out and about in Central Florida. Link to pictures...
I would like to encourage those of you who have been trained or are interested in being trained for both dry & wet cave rescue programs, to please...
Anyone know of any caves or springs in south Florida? (i.e Miami) I know there used to be springs in the early 1900's that flowed. Where there's...
Thanks, Dan
I'm considering a slimline style light. I wear my cannister on my waist and I have heard somewhere that the slimline cannisters do not support...
Park Manger Tom Brown escorted by Ranger Rick Hughes dove Troy Springs Tuesday and have opened the site for open water diving. Stop by and say...
I'm looking for someone to go in on a Jackson Blue Pass. I can be available to go purchase the pass on Jan 15, 16, or 22. Private message me if...
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Wakulla springs video from the 1987 exploration and the 1994 exploration of Sistema Huatla? I...
It has taken a long time for Eagles Nest to be re-opened, and a lot of man power to to keep it from closing. It would be sad to think the state would...
Does anybody have any info on Rainbow Springs? I have a boat in Ocala and want to try something new. The area looks like there would be some great...
I'm headed down next Thurs and want to get wet a peacock.... what time do they open the gates? What are the conditions looking like right now? How...
I’m looking for some volunteers to assist with projects in North Florida. Includes some survey, re-lining, etc. You must be trimix certified,...
I have a friend who is going to Ocala for a week in June. She is looking for a Cavern/Intro instructor in the Ocala area. PM or Email, Thanks......
This quote is from the tfn springs page: "In 2001, funds from the Florida Legislature provided support for a revised edition of Bulletin 31. The...
Unrolled the map that i won in lottery last Saturday and of cause now i want to go there. I have questions: what are usual conditions (restrictions,...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules