This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
i'm headed north... i'm not exactly sure why, but apparently i had to dust off the argon bottle and figure out where it should go.... any...
This is from one of my Respiratory therapist friends. With his idea, I could be diving later this year! I am definitely ready for this! Thanks for...
Hey All, Going Down to DR next week, and was told there is some cave diving there. Has anyone here seen any of the the cave there to give me an...
Has anybody ever done any serious diving at Wakulla or Sally Ward? I was looking at some maps and Profiles and I would have to say I could not...
Can someone tell me the distance of the jump from the horseshoe line to the mainline at Madison?
I'm going to be making my first Giant Stumble boat-entry with a Cannister light Sunday (I've done my share at P1 and O'Grove, but never with a...
Has anyone used the old school Pro Watt halogen canister lights, and if so, are they worth the $195 they sell for on eBay? Thanks.
Does anyone know when Madison will open for the season on weekdays?
I need the size shirt you want please email [email protected]
By now I'm reasonably sure that you have heard, but we lost a diving colleague yesterday in an automobile accident. Dee Burks, from Licking, Mo,...
A friend (commercial diver) has some property in the Bahamas. He stated that there are several blue holes around his property, with one being on his...
Hi! I am a product designer from the uk and am at present embarking on a project where i will be adressing the ergonomics of diving equipment,...
Can anyone tell me if the Florida cave sites that require you to show a certification card, accept cards from all agencies NSS-CDS, NACD, GUE, IANTD...
I noticed that none of the lists I have seen lately mention a really cool cave that is in Orange county. It is by Rock Springs, has anyone here been...
any a ya know current visibility at Troy? Help a brotha out.
Just received my copy of Springs of Florida, Bulletin 66, from the Florida Geological Survey. It's very impressive. And it includes a CD of the...
While TJ was playing in some gator infested death trap, my buddy Colt and I decided to do something that was really needed for Waynes World. The...
What are the rules/regulations on scootering at manatee? I'm pretty sure they allow them, but I could be wrong. it is a pretty high flow system and...
On Wed. TJ and/or his student found keys at Orange Grove. Leather key fob, chevy keys. There is a partial phone number on it but no area code....
I think so that....... A side mount is easy to use. A side mount is convenient. a side mount diver can cave dive without buying BC newly. :oops:...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules