This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I`m coming down in april and thinking of diving extensively Jackson blue. Have never been there. I heard there`s recently been a new dive shop that...
I had lost the Salvo Web SIte. Anyone know where it is?
I'm going to be a Ginnie on Saturday dinking about in the bowl and Ballroom working on my new deco bottle and trying a new two-strobe setup on my...
Has anyone been in Peacock3 lately? How is it looking? Thanks, John
Yesterday, the Suwannee county Sheriff provided some inmate assistance to help Tom Brown and his park staff install many new picnic tables and those...
The new Troy Springs web site, www.troysprings.com, is in need of attention. If anyone with web skills wants to volunteer to develop it, it would be...
DOVE TELFORD ON WEDNESDAY. RIVER INTRUSSION HALF WAY TO TELFORD SINK. ZERO FLOW IN SYSTEM, STARTING TO REVERSE WITH RISING RIVER LEVEL.
To those of you who gave me a hand in getting my project off the ground ive unploaded 3 concept pictures of potential manifold covers. [/url] ...
The forum is being updated today (Saturday PM). Updated scripts for the photos and forum and some ecommerce things are being added. We apologize...
Hi everyone! Wanted to share with you the group I started on Yahoo. Here’s the link. Everyone is free to join! Look forward to seeing you all...
Please find here a posting related to the recent incident in Mexico. We, the undersigned, are interested in establishing some VOLUNTARY guidelines...
Is there any cavediving in this park? Or any diving at all? Thanks
Hats off to Bill Oigarden for the new look of the UWS. The quality printing, new format and new departments are all welcome addtions. Thanks...
Does anyone know what happened to it on Saturday at P1? (Although in truth, the weather ALONE was enough to make the Trip from Jax worthwhile!) ...
OK: I'm looking for a mask with the best possible vertical view, followed by lateral and then lower. And a good fit wouldn't be bad.:-) It seems...
I'm new to sidemount diving and wanted to float a question by the forum and that is do you use short hoses and hand off a tank when a situation...
Royal Springs was open yesterday, after a few months of 'restoration' and 'improvements'. The spring is reversing possibly, but for sure it is full...
Is there any member who knew or dived with Sheck Exley? I'm just curious.
Planning a trip to Belize this summer to do some OW diving with the wife and friends. Are there in divable caves there? Recommended shops/operators?...
re: About the E-Letter about Line Placements at Peacock sent to PSSP Manager. First I would like to thank the PSSP Rangers and staff. They do a...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules