This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
No prob... Charge the scooter to 80% in 1 minute. :supz: I can't wait until someone makes the first battery for dive use with these babies... ...
If there were no 'Gold' or main lines running the length of our caves, or no jumps coming off of the junctions, think of what you would have here-?...
Does anyone have an e-mail or number for Ryan. I need to get in touch with him. Thanks Tom
I was in LR Saturday and I had a new experience with people screwing with my line. I was the only diver there, and the river is up a good 6 feet...
Anyone have up to date eagles nest conditions? The cave conditions page is from March 12 and i understand things have been wet down there...planning...
Are the results in on the CDS elections? If so, who's in and who's out. Thanks.
http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/eveningchronicle/eveningchronicle/tm_objectid=15322092%26method=full%26siteid=50081%26headline=man-dies-500ft-below...
Park Manager Tom Brown has closed the park to all diving this morning. The Suwannee River is rising due to all the rain Florida and Georgia has...
Women's white long sleeved polypro long underwear top. I think I left it in the changing hut at P1 on Wednesday, March 23rd. Did anyone find it? ...
http://www.scubaforum.org/cgi-scuba/akcs-www?post=388 This is what I got back in response to the FOIA I filed on the 22nd. The FOIA request will...
Hows the conditions in Peacock, little river and other systems around there? Hoping they are clear....
Does anyone know who put the Gold Dot bowling ball past the restriction at 97 feet?
Who put the KISS doll in JB?
The Gainesville Sun has a good article concerning the sink hole today. It is taking in the water from the ponds along 252 near the S&S west of 75....
Hey guys I am going to be in Sacramento at the end of April beginning of May. As per my usual practice I am staying an extra day to dive the local...
Has anyone here had any experience with this vendor? http://www.theunderwaterphotographer.com/ Thanks! Norm
When diving sidemount/mix, where do put your dry suit inflation bottle?
Hi, all Where is a good place to stay in Mariana? Also down around Peacock and little river. There will be 3 members in my crew. Thanks in...
So, is there any chance of us having the MW Social the weekend of July 4th this year? I'll be able to make it this year if we do. Otherwise, who...
Due to the rules here, it is not possible to have a discussion of the CDS election process. This discussion is taking place on some other forums,...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules