This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Is Pinnacle Polar a good / best choice or is there something else out there to consider? Thanks
I bought this gizmo this weekend. The He analyzer seems to be working fine. I pulled off the sticker over the O2 analyzer and tried to use it. But...
Folks, Diving is open at Ginnie Springs. However, due to the current flood conditions, open water and cavern certified divers are restricted to...
I'm wondering about something. In what situations would you every want to have a transfill whip with you in the field to transfill gasses from one...
We have a customer coming over from across the pond, looking for us to have some 27cf aluminum tanks waiting for him and his rebreather, anybody know...
i went to beneath the sea in new jersey and had a blast. if you havent gone, try to make it at least once. anyway, i picked up a copy of IMMERSED,...
I thought I was in a time warp? Where is the server I thought times on the forum would be EDT it's 11:02 right now
Hi, :D The water at Orange is right at the top of the wood for the walkway, it's odd standing level with the water & all you see is duckweed. All...
Has anyone dived Palm Sink lately? I stopped by there yesterday and took a look at it and was surprised to see it without any duckseed or scum on...
Is it OK to use one set of regulator to switch to on another stage bottle when doing long multi stage dives? Of cause it is nice to have reg on each...
Dove Manatee Sat and the vis was pretty good, flow was down some but still pumping. Scooter leaked so we just tried to get some photos. I got 5 just...
My email is: [email protected]
Just a note to let all those supportive of us that construction has finnaly started (two months behind) on Anderson House Bed & Breakfast and...
2 questions: How often do you cave dive? Anwser before reading next question please. How often would you cave dive NOW if it was like it...
Would appreciate a report from anyone that dives jb today or tomorrow regarding conditions, i was in the system last friday and the visibility was a...
Well with everything flooded except Ginnie and Mannatee, In serching the web for HID replacement bulbs, all I could find was the Welch Allyn site. ...
I recently joined the CDS on line, and I recieved my card and welcome letter in about 6 days. Somebody's getting the ball rolling.
We've talked about the best ways to transport our gear... but how do you guys have your garage space setup for your scuba gear? Personally I will...
Does anyone have an online resource that shows the process of building doubles?
Jeff just stopped by the shop with his new Devil's Eye cave maps.......They are of the full cave system and are not divided into a front half and a...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules