This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I surveyed these sites in 1994 - 1995 and created maps of them. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to post them here. I have sent copies to...
I have never been there, have not heard much about it on the forum. Is it a good cave dive? How is it affected by floods, etc. Can someone give me...
Anyone have any recent history with respect to Arch Sink?
Morning all, Jill Heinerth was just at the shop getting some deep mix, we got to chatting and she mentioned that there's going to be a sneak...
Well, since Janet is doing a great job of giving us Peacock conditions, I should get off my butt and start posting about Telford. At it's worst, a...
Has anyone been to Eagle's Nest recently ('recently' as within the last few days or so)? What are the conditions like there these days? br, Anders
I am looking for someone to dive with at ginnie on sat 30 I have never been to ginnie so i know nothing about the system I am full cave, but i mainly...
The gate to the park has been locked for a few days because the water has covered the road near Bonnet, looks to be about 3' deep there and it was...
You'll notice 900 feet of a nice, new, continuous piece of #36 has replaced the old raggedy bone line in Devil's. It took us about 40 minutes
I heard that there is a Workday at Alachua Sink to install steps this Saturday 30 April. Has anyone heard to verify this.
If anyone dives there over the weekend, can you advise what the conditions are? There's been a lot of rain in the area, including Thursday night. I...
Sat, April 30, 9:00-5:00 Lots of gear to play with...wet or dry! Scooters, drysuits, regs, lights, computers, wings, etc. Maybe even the new...
Greetings If any of you are diving a KISS, or Halcyon, and have a few minutes of time, email me. I have a few questions. Cheers john
Lisa McMahan, 38, wife of cavediver Howie McMahan who's a forum member died from pancreatic cancer Thursday. Funeral services will be held Monday,...
OW and Cavern divers are no longer restricted to just Ginnie. The river crested earlier this week, and water is receding. :-D I know where I'm...
Troy springs will have their CSO meeting this Monday April 25th at 7 PM at the visitor's center at Troy Springs SP. PSSP's next meeting will be...
It is time to upgrade my computer and would like some input from the group. I am contemplating getting either a VR3 or a Ni Tek he. Not because I...
Update as of Friday April 15th, 2005 Diving is open at Ginnie Springs. However, due to the current flood conditions, open water and cavern certified...
Hi, I have a question on lights. I am looking at getting a Green Force set up, mainly for my open water diving (night, wrecks etc) but will...
I do not think my private emails are being sent to the intended recipient. They are in my outbox not the sentbox! Please advise me! I am getting...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules