This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
http://www.cavediver.net/socials/annualcavedive2005.htm :-D Bill Rotella :-D
As of today, the platform is under about 1 inch of water and the spring is pumping pretty good, getting clear. There is however a lot of work that...
Anybody get into Manatee this weekend (the 7th or 8th)? What was the flow and vis? How about the Nest? especially the entry area off the cone.....
I took our company from PA to the park to show off the official state insect & check the conditions out. I'm happy to say there are more mosquitoes...
Is Admiral Pickle out there if so please contact me.
Tomorrow will mark the 4th year since Steve Berman's passing. Please take a moment and pay your respects in your own way to a man who gave a lot to...
What is the status of the line; has it been repaired? How far in was the brake? Mark
Did anyone dive JB this weekend? How was the vis? Is it clearing up? Thanks.
Well, I got past the water in the road today, only to find, a little furthur down the road, a rather large hole in the middle of the road...could not...
Someone just sent these to me, and I thought some of you who have been cave diving for a long time might find them humorous. I'll be hitting the big...
The Orlando and Central Florida Cavers group is trying to put together a presentation (approximately 30 minutes) on "Underwater Caves" to present to...
I am trying to see if anyone is going to be at Ginnie this saturday and would not mind if I join for a couple of cave dives. John I believe you...
I greatly enjoy photography, as an enhancement to my dive experience... for a number of reasons I definitely prefer digital, and don't have a huge...
Has any one else noticed the changes in the mainline on their way into Jackson Blue? It looks like extra line is tied off at the bottom of the...
Just made the rounds, Cow: water levels have dropped a lot but still pretty high. Water is black with no visible boil. Ditto for Challange Sink...
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Iv'e been working on alot of things to get my project moving. I just got my own DUI dry suit! It ROCKS! A step...
My buddy and I are looking for a good instructor first or second week of June 05 for Apprentice/Full Cave in FL. Any suggestions? << PM or email...
Thanks to everyone who turned out to help on building the new steps at Alachua Sink the last two Saturdays. We did get a great deal done but still...
The thread on Madison blue got me thinking.I havent dove there in quite a few years & some friends and I over the summer tried to dive it once but...
Map and Sketch of Gourdneck Spring http://cavediver.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3487&cat=504...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules