This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Anyone been around the traps today?
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am please to announce that the 4th Annual Cave Diver's Forum Social will be held July 2nd, 2005 at Ginnie Springs. A...
Quit your day jobs and get to the Nest. The basin is clear and the cavern is crystal clear with 100' plus vis. Upstream is a delight with 100' plus...
I just scored two 95's and four 85's. I hear tell he's got some 108's too. All on clearance priced to move and believe me, a nice price!! Brand...
Hurricane Season! below are a couple of links for tracking and prog info...the first is NHC (NOAA), and the second is the USN's Tropical Cyclonic...
Does anyone no if madison blue is open to swimmers. Thanks Russ
If you use the PM (private message) feature, chances are you have old messages in your "Sentbox". Unless you need them, they are just taking up...
I was thinking about diving Bonnet on Sunday. How are the conditions? Any sign of the gator? Stacey
Thought this was interesting http://www.livescience.com/scienceoffiction/050606_breathe_underwater.html Alan Izhar-Bodner, an Israeli...
Hey everybody. After a bit of a sabbatical, I'm back. I've spent my absence doing training and working as a contractor overseas. Unfortunately, my...
The Peacock CSO Committee meeting will be held Saturday,June 11th at 12:00pm at the Orange Grove pavilion. On hand will be our new park manager for a...
Has anyone been to Waynes World lately and know the conditions? I have never been and am thinking of maybe going this weekend. Lloyd
Version 2.08.2 has replaced version 2.08.1 and now works with Windows XP SP2. :D You can download the new version from the Dive-Rite site (...
Does anyone know the conditions at Troy? The State and CDF cave conditions pages haven't been updated since March, so... Thanks!
Pictures, only 100+, of the NSS CDS 2005 Workshop are online. Thanks to 'normblitch' for taking them. Thanks Norm! Click Here...
At the social in July (hurricanes allowing) we are going to pass out awards to those cavers that are given the most votes for Favorite Poster, Most...
There were 5 divers at Alachua yesterday morning, 2 were guides. The steps to the sink are very nice & make diving there so much easier. The...
If you haven't noticed, at the bottom of the index page there some local and specialty forums. The newest is Georgia. I have allowed access to...
FYI, :arrowred The following is a list of people / handles that attempted to sign on during the past few weeks, but did not finish or complete...
I posted a few photos of Madison Blue in the gallery. It looks good to me,but I think I will wait to dive it when I can take a day off during the...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules