This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Maybe someone can give us more information, but Friday evening, I noticed a new table and a bench at the Nest. Maybe the Simon family? I think the...
Does anyone out there have a line on rebuild kits for a Dacor Enduro 1st and 2nd. It's a stage rig and I just found out that parts are not available...
...does CE-East stay open for fills on Friday evenings? Norm
Hello, I am new to this forum. I live in North Florida. I dont plan on ever going into a total ceiling environment, but I have always found Cave...
Just got back home after diving ginnie for a couple of weeks and wanted to make a public statement about the lines in the devils system. I tried to...
Park Manager Sherry McGowan informed Ranger West that open water diving is being permitted in Orange Grove Sink now. No lights or reels are allowed,...
We hope that each and everyone of you and your family will join us for the 4th Annual Cave Diver's Forum Social to be held at Ginnie Springs on...
Please indicate your preference for the anti-social this fall. Some will not be able to make certain schedules, so we want to be able to be fair...
Is anyone familiar with the newer RG1208 regs with the black chrome finish? Is the color change an indication of the manufacturer of the regs? ...
A very successful meeting was concluded this morning at Wakulla Springs State Park resulting in an agreement for the opening of Emerald Sink for cave...
We are seeing very slow response times due to Guests viewing the Photo Gallery (especially in slide show mode). A change was made to only allow...
Sunday night the Withlacoochie River rose enough to push river water into the run and the the spring pool at Madison Blue Spring State Park. I cannot...
With my dry suit in the water, everything turned out perfect. It made my day! It felt so COOL when the argon was put into my dry suit. While we were...
Is anyone else seeing a map to Lake Denton at the bottom of all these pages?
On Sunday June 12th, 2005 , while executing my 2nd day ck out with TJ in the Peanut Tunnel of Peacock, my 4 diving companions & myself witnessed...
I did a dive at Eagles Nest Wednesday night and the visibility was excellent (100'+). This is the best that I have seen it since 1999. I did...
FYI: The State of Florida has just acquired Lafayette Blue Springs Property..... PUBLIC NOTICE The Florida Department of Environmental...
Any news about conditions in these 2 caves???
Just wanted to share with you all about the latest article about my quest. Take care and safe diving all Matt. Posted on Sat, Jun. 11, 2005...
firewall_anti.exe is the name havoc is the game embedded in attachments. Currently there is a virus/Trojan horse that is spreading. It won't...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules