This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Here's a small update: Sounds like the local FOX news channel here is going to be filming me getting ready and after I get in the pool on Thursday...
Anyone know if they still plan DR demo day at Ginnie tomorrow (Sat)?
I just discovered why my regulator mouth pieces all leak so fast. It seems my cat is chewing them on the sly. She already ate several dust covers for...
Just wanted to say thanks again to Rob & Joe for letting me crash their dive Saturday evening at the last minute. Anyone who endures long decos coz...
Im sure people are diving. Whats the deal?
Heya guys!! You bought a Family Membership from Debra Green at the CDF social and we need some more information from you to finish up the...
Folks, If you are just diving for one day, then your entry fee will be the regular price of $20.00, but if you want to dive any two (2) days of...
Just wanted to share with everyone. This time I was in the water for 45 min. It felt good and I was moving some on my own and I was floating by...
Forgive me if this has already been posted. :-) I was reading the news today about some guy who rescued a swimmer in TX and was arrested for...
Mr. Bill Rennaker's team at Cave Dive Excursions took both 1st and 2nd place: 1st Place Mr. Rob McGAnn at 2 minutes and 14 seconds. 2nd Place Mr....
(This is as much an admonishment to others as a mea culpa.) :blackbar1 seems to be taking great delight in telling folks about my mistake (two...
I aquired an older Scubapro MKV first stage that I plan to use on a stage bottle. I disassembled it, and it's in pretty good shape, but has some...
Here are a couple views of this year's Cave Diver's Scooter Race trophy. This is the biggest yet... The trophy will be on display at Cave Excursions...
Since I am only a cavern diver, I usually just use a single tank setup. Because of this I have always woried about free flowing regulators or busted...
Here's a new site to help promote cavediving, networking of divers, news, and new ideas. I am going to add a photo gallery page if anyone wants to...
Rumor has it we will have a keg of Killians Red at the Social! Tap time is lunch time and get it while it lasts. 8)
Hello...Does anyone know if a DVD or tape exists of Cow Springs? I've heard that it's quite scenic, and would like to add it my small library of...
I talked to Bill R. and he said Ginnie opens at 8 AM on Saturday. For obvious reasons, the scooter race needs to start early, but people need to...
Just got some video from Jackson Blue at New Year's posted. The links are below... http://216.224.240.11/JacksonBluedec2004-a.wmv 22 meg...
Hey guys and girls been out of touch a while and was wondering what ever happened to Mike and Anita Baird and the Lacy Country Manor Bed and...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules