Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 300 of 334 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Threads 5981 to 6000 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. scooter question

    For sites that require the cave DPV card or a 100 dives, what do they need to see for the 100 dives.... my actual Abe Davis certificate or can they...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 08-15-2005 07:28 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,400
    08-15-2005 08:05 PM Go to last post
  2. Chapell's Challenge?

    Any info on this? :D (not sure about the spelling) If so, please pm me off the board. I got a good chuckle. Thanks, Mark

    Started by mfascuba, 08-07-2005 06:43 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,818
    08-15-2005 04:40 PM Go to last post
  3. lost or stolen deco bottle

    I am posting this for a friend: A Luxfer Aluminum 30 with an "Oxygen" tank wrap was taken Thursday 7/29/05 between 6:30 pm and 6:45 pm from...

    Started by Jordan, 07-29-2005 08:27 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 67
    • Views: 30,084
    08-15-2005 08:59 AM Go to last post
  4. Split a Jackson Blue pass?

    Is the anybody who wants to split a Jackson Blue pass with me? David

    Started by David Doolette, 08-14-2005 09:05 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,564
    08-14-2005 11:50 PM Go to last post
  5. Morrison Springs Cavern Map

    Hello Cave Diver Folks, I need some help. Way back in 1962 I was fortunate enough to have visited the lower cavern in Morrison Springs before it...

    Started by GARY JACKSON, 08-12-2005 03:56 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 4,324
    08-14-2005 06:40 PM Go to last post
  6. PSSP Update

    We had three local instructors here with students yesterday and all three reported the viz is good 20'-40' at P1 and better at Orange Grove. We...

    Started by Janet, 08-12-2005 08:25 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,285
    08-14-2005 07:27 AM Go to last post
  7. scooters

    Has anoyone had any personal experience with a NXS Predator Scooter, good or bad? Comments anyone?

    Started by Greg Flanagan, 08-13-2005 05:56 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,249
    08-14-2005 12:00 AM Go to last post
  8. I got new pictures of me under water.

    I want to tell you guys that I was under water 45 seconds one time out six and I was upright. Next time I well be face down and I loved every second...

    Started by MattTheAquaman, 08-06-2005 11:52 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,296
    08-12-2005 04:19 PM Go to last post
  9. Spring conditions

    Started by Angie Reim, 08-10-2005 07:52 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,805
    08-11-2005 09:46 PM Go to last post
  10. Happy Birthday DeWayne

    Happy Birthday Dude!

    Started by FW, 08-08-2005 05:43 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 10,309
    08-11-2005 06:15 PM Go to last post
  11. Russian sub recovery

    I missed the media coverage on this mishap last week. Does anyone know what the outcome of the submersible rescue efforts were-? We have a couple...

    Started by JE, 08-09-2005 08:15 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,222
    08-10-2005 02:19 PM Go to last post
  12. What the biggest Crayfish you have seen in Ginnie?

    I did two dives on Friday in Ginnie with Gary and took the camera the first dive and parked it the second. As luck would have it I saw the biggest...

    Started by tomhauburn, 08-07-2005 04:13 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 4,091
    08-09-2005 06:11 PM Go to last post
  13. What do you think

    Hi guys, Not made too many posts here but would like to hear what you have to say about an incident that apparently happened in the UK. ...

    Started by Rod, 08-08-2005 07:16 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,186
    08-09-2005 05:32 PM Go to last post
  14. 'Spider Stiks'

    Anyone know what they are......+ have you ever used one-? {while on the hunt for new stuff-!} I learned what they are this week end, & they work...

    Started by JE, 08-08-2005 03:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,116
    08-09-2005 05:24 PM Go to last post
  15. Blue Spring Re-Opens

    As of 8:00 AM the springs (Blue Spring, Orange City, FL)and river are open once again to swimming and diving. I would use caution after being in the...

    Started by metaldector, 08-09-2005 10:11 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,467
    08-09-2005 10:11 AM Go to last post
  16. PSSP conditions

    Instructer Paul Heinrith is here this week and he tells me P3 is springing about 40' viz, P1 area is 40-50' viz and Orange isn't quite a good as...

    Started by Janet, 08-03-2005 03:13 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,341
    08-09-2005 08:27 AM Go to last post
  17. Hi all, here is my under water videos.

    Here is the link to my video page. I have two videos posted. Just keep your eyes open because there will be more....

    Started by MattTheAquaman, 08-07-2005 02:41 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,916
    08-08-2005 11:41 AM Go to last post
  18. NSS - CDS Website

    The NSS- CDS Web site is currently undergoing a face lift. So pages maybe down from time to time. www.nsscds.org

    Started by Dwain, 08-06-2005 08:51 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,695
    08-06-2005 08:51 PM Go to last post
  19. OLD TIMERS DAY - Troy Spring State Park

    Date: Saturday, July 30th, 2005. 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Description: You are invited to an old fashioned barbeque at Troy Springs State Park....

    Started by Dwain, 07-29-2005 06:17 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,054
    08-06-2005 08:43 PM Go to last post
  20. Rick Crawford

    I'm looking for Rick's email address or phone number. I understand he's a new guide at Diepolder. Rick, if you read this....PM me. If anybody has his...

    Started by MikeH, 08-03-2005 10:41 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,287
    08-05-2005 06:24 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts