This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Thanks guys, I think it went really well! Lots of prizes! Good food, good friends and tasty beer! Thank you also for the honor of favorite poster. It...
To all my friends on here.....if you get a chance dive Devil's right now, the run is low, the flow is way up, the vis is obscene, best I've seen in 2...
Well what do you say, not too bad. It made my son jump a few times. Nice to see some familiar names from the cave community on the credits. Goes to...
The fun starts September 3rd at 9:00 am Saturday at Cathy's Dive Outpost. Bring whatever gear you have in the garage collecting dust. We will have...
Saturday, Sept 3rd... http://tinyurl.com/bx6je Norm
Anyone up for a 'AntiSocial' in October or November, when the 'cool' weather returns-? Locale open for discussion-!
I hope to see everybody for the swap meet and party this weekend.We have tables for the gear, and if we run out, use your tailgate. We will have...
Outstanding job on the movie guys. The premiere was fun. Wes, Jill and the whole team at Karst Productions once again proved why they are the best...
hey all... I've been diving the SS the past few days and i'm sure some of you have had similar experiences with the crotch strap putting some...
anyone out there interested in exploring / mapping an untouched cenote - I've got a prop. in the Yucatan and want to build a jungle cottage but dont...
Go ahead.....bribe me-! I ain't tellin ya-! http://cavediver.net/photopost/data/500/medium/Hidden_Karst.jpg Yours truly 8)
Does anyone have a current update for Eagles Nest? :)
I have a friend coming up to central Florida and he wants to do a freshwater dive 100 to 150 feet. Deco is ok, but he's not cave cert. Any...
Congrats on your Intro course JEAN I told you that you could and would do it. Hope to get in some intro dives with you soon.
Drove by Telford today, river is lower than last week, could see a large boil on the surface. But......man, the trash is worse than it was when we...
"Junior from U.N.F. died in a snorkling accident in Ginnie Springs yesterday morning." I just heard this on the news and I need to go to school,...
So I just got my new scooter, and it was love at first sight. I just hope it performs as well in the water as it did on my test run. Just a...
Hi, Our first three kiosks for the trail are ready to be delivered to the park. We want to get started on more, what we need are pictures of...
does anyone know if morrison spring is open for diving ?????
I wish to thank all those involved for the 2005 CDF Cave Conservation award. I didn't know I had received anything until I had received a message to...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules