Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 296 of 334 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 ... LastLast
Threads 5901 to 5920 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Deleted Message - Not Violation of Rules - What Gives?

    So, I am curious of something. I posted a message just to let everyone know that there is a new Tech related shop in Central Floirda. Someplace to...

    Started by FloridaCaveDiver, 09-26-2005 09:57 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,438
    09-28-2005 04:46 PM Go to last post
  2. The "new and improved" DR light cords...

    Has anyone had their diverite light cord switched to their "new and improved" black cord yet? I am just not sure that I want to go through losing...

    Started by Tegg, 09-25-2005 06:08 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 6,768
    09-27-2005 11:04 PM Go to last post
  3. Thanks Edd

    Just got back from the saturday cookout at cave adventurers and a great time was had by all, the food spread hit the spot after the morning dive and...

    Started by wingman, 09-18-2005 12:11 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,340
    09-26-2005 11:38 PM Go to last post
  4. Opinions of Villa de Rosa?

    Does anyone here have any experience with this place? We're looking to go at Christmas. Some of our party only snorkel, so I'd like to know how it is...

    Started by Whitey, 09-26-2005 01:44 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,324
    09-26-2005 04:20 PM Go to last post
  5. sidemount config question

    Have put together a sidemount rig and dove it a couple of times with my wreck canister mounted on the waist belt as i would do backmount. my dive...

    Started by wingman, 09-22-2005 09:19 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 7,620
    09-24-2005 09:33 PM Go to last post
  6. Driving Directions to Dive Sites

    I am in a quandary. I have added a feature to my site where when you click the county that a system is located in, I show a Yahoo map with all the...

    Started by Walter Pickel, 09-20-2005 08:42 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 23,419
    09-22-2005 06:03 PM Go to last post
  7. Hi everyone I have something cool to share with you.

    Just wanted to tell you all that I pasted 3 minutes and hit 5 minutes and it was a blast. I wish that I would have stayed UW. It is hard to...

    Started by MattTheAquaman, 09-17-2005 03:50 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,658
    09-22-2005 08:52 AM Go to last post
  8. Dominican Republic ???

    Has anyone done dove in the caves of the Dominican Republic?? Which Ones?? What Dive operators/ Guides would you recommend???

    Started by CaverSTAN, 09-21-2005 04:09 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,405
    09-22-2005 07:52 AM Go to last post
  9. Looking for LDS Recommendation - Orlando Area

    I am looking for an LDS recommendation for the Orlando area. Primarily to do EAN fills and O2 clean some AL80's and drop in DIN valves. Please PM...

    Started by dshuman, 09-21-2005 07:29 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,829
    09-21-2005 04:03 PM Go to last post
  10. Potential changes at Jackson Blue

    I spent some time Saturday with Margaret, Assistant Head Of Jackson County Parks and Recreation, and some time Sunday with Jackson County Sheriff...

    Started by , 09-19-2005 04:16 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,537
    09-20-2005 10:51 AM Go to last post
  11. Dive Cow

    Hey Joe, Are you up for Cow Saturday nite? Let me know. John Moved from the EN thread. J

    Started by John L., 09-15-2005 03:37 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,073
    09-20-2005 07:50 AM Go to last post
  12. Dry Duit repair?

    What was the name of the guy around cave country does repairs? Neck seal, pocket, p-valve. (for DUI stuff) Thanks in advanced Dan

    Started by Dan Thoms, 09-18-2005 07:07 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,633
    09-19-2005 09:15 PM Go to last post
  13. Platform needed at Challenge

    Janet, you guys need to build a platform at waters level with a porta-john for the divers with $2000 dry suits with no pee valves! Watching someone...

    Started by John L., 09-19-2005 08:11 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 2,840
    09-19-2005 09:09 PM Go to last post
  14. Some questions about an upcoming cave class....

    I have a App/Full cave class scheduled with L Greene on Oct 6th... Was kinda curious what the current or projected conditions will be like? Any...

    Started by jrudicel, 09-17-2005 06:01 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,877
    09-19-2005 05:12 AM Go to last post
  15. Diver Pulled from EN Continued

    There is no way I would ever breathe gas someone else mixed for me. No offense to the shops that provide mix. It is my life so therefore I want to...

    Started by OutlawCaver, 09-15-2005 03:49 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,402
    09-18-2005 09:52 PM Go to last post
  16. Thanks

    wtfl. Thanks a bunch for the updates and detailed, accurate and factual information, its really appreciated. Best wishes to all involved Dave

    Started by Dave, 09-17-2005 11:31 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 962
    09-17-2005 11:31 PM Go to last post
  17. Jackson Blue this Saturday

    I talked to the lady at the Jackson County Commission today. She had asked me last month when I, and some other cave divers, would be at the spring...

    Started by , 09-14-2005 08:16 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 5,038
    09-17-2005 05:24 PM Go to last post
  18. yoga breath

    I was talking to a yoga teacher the other day. She told me my breathing was shallow and to practice longer breaths. The goal being to breath-in to...

    Started by Anna, 09-14-2005 08:06 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,725
    09-17-2005 03:03 PM Go to last post
  19. Orange Grove Conditions?

    Anyone dove Orange Grove this week? I was dissapointed with the vis at Peacock...50 feet...

    Started by DogDiver, 09-16-2005 06:01 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,112
    09-16-2005 06:35 PM Go to last post
  20. Eat and Dive?

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/09/AR2005090901752.html

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 09-16-2005 03:39 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,816
    09-16-2005 11:54 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts