This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Oops. Sorry guys I was trying to move the topic to the Fill Station and I , um, um deleted it by mistake. Um....I'm sorry. Guess I'd better go...
Hiya all!! Just wanted to remind everyone the NACD has their annual seminar starting Friday, Nov 11th with a 6pm social at Ginnie Springs. We'll...
I would like to welcome to the group Dr. Mike. He has graciously come our way to learn about cave diving and about the adventures to be found in...
(not to violate a rule)....C*** E******** and B*** R*******;and D*** R*** for putting on a social for cave divers.
Ginnie Springs Outdoors is currently accepting applications for part-time weekend employment. Certified diver(s) preferred. Please contact Rose or...
Here's a link to the local news segment on my quest to dive! One of my friends got it uploaded.... http://www.grunzster.com/misc/Matt.wmv It's a...
I see alot of people talk about this as something that they would do, even I have done it to "test" how long it took. What I am pondering is, How...
A great deal of progress toward the opening of Emerald Sink has been made since my last post. While progress may seem slow, we are steadily moving...
Any news about the cave diving conditions there?
Anyone else outthere is a fan of the Amazing Race? The only reality TV worth watching if you ask me. And now it turns out that the host, Phil Keoghan...
Sorry for being off line for a while this morning, but for the power was going on and off (mostly off) this morning in this part of Orlando. ...
I got this copy from Sandy Cook the Wakulla Park Manager. Since it is on a Monday night, it would be nice for the cave divers living in the area to...
Hey Friends, I was under the water in the pool yesterday for 35 minutes! I felt great once again. I would have done longer, but we were monkeying...
By the strictest definition, this past Saturday was about as successful as it could be. Everyone that posts on this forum, except for two,...
Thought it was kinda cool that CNN jus said they had a report from a Cave Diver about Wilma His name is Gary Walten, any of yall know him?
So is anybody going to be at Jackson Blue this Saturday? I know a few of us will be there, but there hasn't been much talk of it lately. It looks...
http://www.joe-and-des.com/wedding/pics/Desirea%20Joe002%209-3-05/D,J0761%209-3-05.JPG :-D I think those are faber 85s... :wink:
I want to get a couple of new back up lights. I would like some feed back though on which way I should go and why. Is halogen or LED the way to go...
Sat, Oct 29, from 9:00 to 5:00, then food, bonfire, and giveaways from 5:00 'till? Product demo's, Optima rebreather, $thousands in free gear...
I've got opportunity to be in the Tampa/St. Pete area now, and want a recommendation or two from those who have dove the area what caves they...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules