This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
FYI The NACD and GUE are both having conferences this weekend. Check the calendar (http://www.cavediver.net/calendar2.htm) for links for more...
:oops: I must confess before my fellow cave divers that I have sinned against the Cave Diving Gods while in cave country. I must find the nearest...
I'm no science buff. So help me out. The sea biscuit fossils (or whatever they are) that you see throughout JB, are they sea biscuits? Are the flat...
This post was moved to the retail gear page.
$945.00 was raised for the Emerald platform and steps from the Dive Rite gift certificate raffled Saturday at the Cave Excursions' party. I haven't...
Cow,Lafayette Blue, Little River, Madison Blue...? I assume Peacock/Bonnet close at 5:00? Thanks
Hey Gang, off on another subject! Did you know that any dues paid to Not for Profit organizations like the CDS, NACD, and the new Cave Divers Museum...
"Hello Bill.. Ineed a big favor, please can you add in the forum that we are ok ? Cozumel should start fully running after Nov 20, this includes...
I just got a phone call from Mike McCauliffe about Lafayette Blue. He doesn't have internet access, so I'm posting this for him....... Lafayette...
The thread under "Peacock needs your help" is very timely if nobody has read it.
Just a quick question.... unfortunatly my poor SS hasn't seen a cave in about two months, but to make sure she doesn't get depressed or loose charge...
It is advertised to show in Gainesville and Jacksonville, so I assume most PBS stations will carry it. It is part 2 of Waters Journey by Wes Skiles...
A few months ago there was a lot of discussion about building bat houses. We have brown bats trying to take up residence inside the iron ranger at...
Greetings cavers Now is the time….. The newly instituted Cave Diving Museum and Library needs your help An informational CD is being...
Glad to see the media involved as long as they don't spin it for Wal Mart. Keep us posted on what is said and how it is covered. Thanks. David...
Wanted: certified cave diver for Saturday & Sunday employment at Ginnie Springs....please get with me asap. We are extending the application...
Walmart is doing a report on themselves to see how they directly or indirectly effect local markets that they enter. Since everyone complains so...
Can you tell us what side of the issue they took?
There are current cleanups of disasters in Florida and the Yucatan, and I don't mean to ignore that, but we should never pass up a chance for a good...
Is This worth the investment, the suunto d9 computer?
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules