Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 290 of 334 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 ... LastLast
Threads 5781 to 5800 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Ownership and history

    It has been a few years since I was at Morrison. Could you please give me a brief ownership history? No fees any longer? Has it become a hot spot for...

    Started by robohips, 12-03-2005 08:53 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,200
    12-03-2005 12:41 PM Go to last post
  2. Update- Emerald project

    $990.00 was raised over this past weekend from the Dive Rite gift certificate raffle at the NACD Seminar. Many thanks to Lamar Hires and Dive Rite...

    Started by johnnyrichards, 11-16-2005 07:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,605
    12-01-2005 08:17 PM Go to last post
  3. cave diving etiquette

    So I'm diving Devils Eye yesterday. As we are on our way out (exiting team) we meet another team that is coming in...they plow right on past us as if...

    Started by Jason B., 11-25-2005 10:42 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 64
    • Views: 24,999
    12-01-2005 07:44 PM Go to last post
  4. Toxic Exposure Levels

    Does anyone have or know where I can reference safe exposure limits for diving in freshwater for different compounds? Of particular interest are:...

    Started by Webmaster, 11-28-2005 10:10 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 7,184
    12-01-2005 11:34 AM Go to last post
  5. Good cavern dives for beginners?

    Hey everybody, I recently did a cavern diving course at Ginnie Springs and and I totally fell in love with the clear water and unique rock...

    Started by andrebasso, 11-27-2005 05:19 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 13,002
    11-30-2005 09:57 PM Go to last post
  6. Florida Cave & Cavern List Changes

    I have made some changes to the main listing as well as the system pages. I would appreciate any and all feedback. The recent changes include: ...

    Started by Walter Pickel, 11-30-2005 03:58 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,417
    11-30-2005 04:15 PM Go to last post
  7. Blood donation

    Is there a reccommended sit time between donating blood and diving? I have never heard or asked...now it's an issue. I want to donate blood...

    Started by Line Squirrel, 11-29-2005 11:57 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,717
    11-30-2005 02:53 PM Go to last post
  8. Trouble at Morrison Springs

    After a great getaway to cave country from my Texas exile I decided to stop by Morrison Springs on the way out of town and try once again to get one...

    Started by flyczek, 11-27-2005 09:28 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 8,155
    11-30-2005 10:54 AM Go to last post
  9. Picnic Tables Floating at Eagle's Nest...

    FYI, Scumbags (I'm being nice) 'placed' 2 of the 3 picnic tables into the water at Eagle's Nest, plus the bench and the sign-in box. I bet they...

    Started by , 11-23-2005 01:19 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 12,943
    11-29-2005 06:32 AM Go to last post
  10. Good Job Cindy and Crew

    http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051126/LOCAL/211260311/1078/news

    Started by bmwcaves, 11-26-2005 09:15 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,846
    11-28-2005 08:01 AM Go to last post
  11. Thanksgiving Weekend

    Historically speaking is Friday/Saturday a crowded time in cave country or relatively quiet? Curt

    Started by curtschu, 11-21-2005 07:05 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,904
    11-27-2005 07:37 PM Go to last post
  12. Super Wal-Mart/Alachua Sink

    Morning paper has an article about Super Wal-Mart being built across 441 from Alachua Sink.Article says that they had a meeting on Thursday to begin...

    Started by Trailridgefire, 10-07-2005 08:22 AM
    21 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 21
    • Replies: 204
    • Views: 86,084
    11-27-2005 03:38 PM Go to last post
  13. ANNOUNCEMENT-CDS Fund Raiser report

    I want to thank everyone that contributed to the CDS's Land Acquisition Fund by donating $50.00. During the CDS Board meeting on Nov 12th, the...

    Started by dennyw, 11-26-2005 11:00 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,660
    11-26-2005 11:00 AM Go to last post
  14. Some Safety Suggestions For Alachua Sink

    I finally had the opportunity to dive Alachua Sink on November 9th for the first time. There were 4 of us, and I was the last person to descend. ...

    Started by CaptainSpeleo, 11-23-2005 05:06 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,492
    11-26-2005 10:39 AM Go to last post
  15. Trust Me Dive

    Trust Me Dive As stories are told around dive sites that may be factual or may be falsified, I would like to relate one such story I heard today. ...

    Started by Lgreen, 11-15-2005 07:55 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 26,172
    11-25-2005 09:43 PM Go to last post
  16. Falmouth

    So who put the sign up recently? Who pushed for it? Just wondering, because it's new...

    Started by Tegg, 11-21-2005 06:40 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 9,965
    11-24-2005 08:05 PM Go to last post
  17. No Thanksgiving Decorations ???

    Did we miss out on decorating the Cave Divers Forum with any turkey day decorations....?? I remember the turkey from last year.

    Started by CaveDivingCop, 11-23-2005 02:17 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,154
    11-24-2005 09:22 AM Go to last post
  18. My 30 min dive that had a few problems.

    Thought I would share with all of you that I did a 30 min, dive in the pool yesterday! I was face down for 1 min or so. I was under about 5 feet. I...

    Started by MattTheAquaman, 11-19-2005 11:09 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,760
    11-23-2005 10:05 AM Go to last post
  19. Blue Grotto

    ...up for sale...??? http://www.stpetetimes.com/2005/11/18/Business/Up_for_bid__Drinking_.shtml nhb

    Started by normblitch, 11-18-2005 05:38 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 6,345
    11-22-2005 02:46 PM Go to last post
  20. Tank Boots and D-Rings

    On a recent trip to my beloved Suwannee County and while shooting the breeze with a local Cave Instructor I was told that the practice of having a...

    Started by Cave Ranger, 11-21-2005 10:53 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,784
    11-21-2005 07:39 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts