This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
does anyone know where I can get a rebreather mouth piece with inlet and outlet on the same side, so I can sidemount my rebreathers. I am wanting...
I was thinking I might buy my son a reg fro christmas or send him a gift card, Gift card would be cheaper but he will try and find a way to spend...
I am curious if anyone dives with non-manifold connected, back-mounted cylinders and, if so, how the rig is configured and used. Obviously, 2 spgs...
I'm seeking recommendations on a good, user friendly deco program that can be used for planning full EANx/Trimix dives. With all the software on the...
I am proud to say I have a mac.... only an issue on occasion with software compatiblity. So does anyone know about running this PC...
Does anyone out there have the formula for Ear Beer? Would appreciate it...and so would my ears. Leslie
I know that aluminum tanks are not to be exposed to a baked on finish, heating the aluminum is a no-no,,,,,anyone know about steel tanks??? I have a...
Could anyone out there tell me where i might be able to find replacement ballasts for Dive-Rite 10-watt hid lights. I talked to DR and they want you...
I have a Halcyon Pro 6, 10 watt HID with a broken lamp. Is there any alternative to paying the outrageous price of $126 for a replacement lamp?
can anyone give me the welch allyen part numbers for the dive rite 10 watt hid mr 11 and the oms mini phantom bulbs? thanks lance
So who's planning on attending the NACD Swap Meet? January 7th at CEE :D
I spoke with a young lady at Peacock Springs over the Thanksgiving holiday about her leaking latex neck seal. I spoke with my friend who had the...
We lost a gold ring lost in Telford/Terrapin! Can you help us find it? Well, we didn't actually "lose" it, but we "found" it on the video Zdiver...
Interesting new logo...Has CDF now become one of those places that is now afraid to say Merry Christmas?
...condition report, today, Dec. 5. Tannic, 25 ft. vix in the first room and upstream, per Alex Warren today. Lots of rain last week.
At the Cavern and Intro. to Cave levels is training better done in high or low flow? There seem to be at least 2 schools of thought on this issue...
Anyone done this? I'm diving the Armadillo and considering adding a pocket to suit. .thanks
Any cavers know if Ocala's Rosevelt cave is still sumped out? thinking of heading there soon. Craig
Did the tunnel at the right jump 2700ft in Devil's, opposite Kappa bear room. Is there a name for that one??
Ladies and Gentlemen, We have collected and or have been pledged nearly $200.00 for the Mexican Hurricane Relief Fund. It should be noted that I...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules