Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 288 of 334 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 ... LastLast
Threads 5741 to 5760 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. underwater mp3 player ideas?

    Has anyone out there made their own underwater mp3 player? I know oceanic sells one but its $400 and I want some ideas on how to make my own out of...

    Started by Signal 20, 12-16-2005 12:10 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 7,664
    12-21-2005 07:43 PM Go to last post
  2. My new license plate

    Thought I'd share my new personalized tag with you guys. For my....... motorcycle! I wanted to do something with cave diving but EVERYTHING is...

    Started by Sumper, 12-21-2005 09:29 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,697
    12-21-2005 07:38 PM Go to last post
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

    I am going under the knife this friday, and I will be out of diving for 4 to 6 weeks, so I wanted to wish everyone on the CDF a Merry Christmas and...

    Started by John L., 12-19-2005 11:52 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 7,434
    12-21-2005 11:28 AM Go to last post
  4. Cave Fatality

    Saturday 17th of December a fatal accident occured in the Spanish spring system of "La Fuentona de Muriel". Diver JCP was brought unconcious to...

    Started by Joaquin, 12-18-2005 05:13 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,464
    12-21-2005 11:03 AM Go to last post
  5. Wings insight, please

    I'm curious....I bought a used set of SeaTec old school wings, which came highly recommended at the time, but I've found them to be a bit more...

    Started by Michelle, 12-15-2005 11:49 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 7,478
    12-20-2005 11:41 PM Go to last post
  6. Eagles Nest

    Planning to go to Eagles' Nest Thursday. Any recent conditions report?

    Started by Jim Wyatt, 12-19-2005 03:02 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,297
    12-20-2005 02:41 PM Go to last post
  7. Wikipedia & Cave Diving

    I was reading this news article . . http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20051212/tc_usatoday/authorapologizesforfakewikipediabiography I had never...

    Started by aw, 12-12-2005 10:40 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 34
    • Views: 17,746
    12-20-2005 10:49 AM Go to last post
  8. Information on Diving a Dream Fundraiser!

    Details are being finalized! Diving a Dream’s Private Event will be held at Underwater Adventures Aquarium, in the Mall of America, on ...

    Started by MattTheAquaman, 10-31-2005 12:38 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,279
    12-20-2005 08:19 AM Go to last post
  9. Cave conservation workshop

    CSO News & Upcoming Events The 3rd annual Peacock Springs CSO Workshop will be held on January 28, 2006 at 2:00 p.m. at Ichetucknee Springs...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 12-20-2005 07:33 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 3,456
    12-20-2005 07:33 AM Go to last post
  10. Morgan conditions?

    Anyone been to Morgan Spring lately? Any idea of conditions?

    Started by FW, 12-19-2005 12:57 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,555
    12-19-2005 08:34 PM Go to last post
  11. Side mount curiosity

    When you're diving sidemount, are you always breathing from independent regs? I've read about Armadillo, etc., but is that always the case? I...

    Started by Michelle, 12-16-2005 12:10 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 8,034
    12-19-2005 04:22 AM Go to last post
  12. Judi's Condition

    Does anyone know if Judi is doing any better ?

    Started by HomoErectus, 11-19-2005 11:18 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,878
    12-19-2005 01:19 AM Go to last post
  13. New Tech-?

    I ran across a Military diver who stated that they are now diving surface supported mixed blood gases via wrist mounted digital moduals. Meaning...

    Started by JE, 12-15-2005 06:14 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 11,832
    12-18-2005 08:45 AM Go to last post
  14. More side mount questions

    Have any of you been diving with the Armadilo configuration? Is it actually different from basic? Just curious what people thought. Also, what's the...

    Started by Michelle, 12-16-2005 01:18 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,537
    12-18-2005 07:39 AM Go to last post
  15. Rain/Flood seasons

    Hey everybody! On Thanksgiving weekend, diving at Ginnie Springs was awesome and beautiful. My instructor mentioned this to me last May. The best...

    Started by deafcavetechdiver, 12-14-2005 03:05 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,415
    12-16-2005 03:05 PM Go to last post
  16. Equipment Storage Setups

    Hey All... A few of you may recall me questioning the areas of Tallahassee, as I'm relocating there for a new job. I bought a house (my first...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 12-14-2005 05:28 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 6,678
    12-15-2005 01:02 PM Go to last post
  17. Madison Blue Question

    Does anyone know anything about the 2 Tubes that are made from MLS canisters? They are downstream in the aquaduct tunnel. What were they used for and...

    Started by Rob_M, 12-12-2005 12:42 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 8,035
    12-15-2005 11:53 AM Go to last post
  18. INVASION

    Yes I said it, an invasion. 8 more days and this Hillbilly will be invading NFL area. Yall been warned and must be ready. Bubba T h i s i...

    Started by SLIM, 12-14-2005 11:36 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,319
    12-14-2005 09:50 PM Go to last post
  19. Steve Auer's "Desperate Diver" question . . .

    re: Steve Auer's "Desperate Diver" question . . . Who is the "Model" diver in this pic?

    Started by aw, 12-12-2005 01:19 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,721
    12-14-2005 05:58 PM Go to last post
  20. Noob questions re: Peacock

    I did my first intro dive at Peacock I yesterday. We went in to the right, not through the breakdown to the left, but down the vertical crack. Made...

    Started by brianstclair, 12-12-2005 08:47 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 12,734
    12-14-2005 10:38 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts