This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Interesting Stuff. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060206/ap_on_sc/france_cave_drawings
Since all current conditions were lost, please report what you know about anyplace you have cavedived recently.
Our Company Computer Techno Geek advises us all that tomorrow a major virus is due to hit. It is supposed to be a trojan virus and is lying dormant...
yes, i am still alive, just been really busy and have not been online much latety.;
Being an out-of-stater, I don't have a feel for which caves get blown first and which systems actually improve. Where do I need to look for heavy...
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=127758 Someone has posted at Scubaboard. Her husband lost his wedding ring at Peacock, possibly in...
Does anybody know Joe Moore, or maybe you're reading this? I need to get ahold of him to organize purchasing a JB season's pass. Scott
Well friends/enemies I will miss you all. The time has come to change gears so my family and I are moving to Costa Rica. On Oct.3 God willing I will...
Hey Gang, The museum is becoming a reality the first of January. See www.overheadtimes.com Thanks to TJ for donating this site to us! We will start...
What happened? we have time warped to Dec 25th ? Great I get to work four day weeks for the next month Whoo Hoo. Curt
We ended up doing Christmas a little early this year and to my shock my girlfriend surprised me with a new dive watch/bottom timer. I think I’m...
I wish at this time to wish all my old freinds and new freinds a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and a coming year of safe diving
I just received a phone call from Judi Bedard. She sounded great and is making fantastic progress. You may recall she came very close to becoming a...
Hey everyone! First off, Merry Christmas from everyone at Cave Excursions East. :) Secondly, we just wanted to let everyone know that we'll...
I had to pay the regular park entry fee ($5 a carload), in addition to the $10 dive fee today for students. I was told by the Park folks that it was...
FYI.... Blue Spring in Orange City, Florida is actively 'enforcing' a policy of NO swimming or diving if there is a manatee in the water. ...
December 23rd is the day we have "airing of grievences" and "feats of strength". How did you celebrate? Did you erect a Festivus pole?
Are there any dive shops/fill station near Madison Blue? like in the 15 mins range?
I just read this on the ICURR website. I'm not sure I fully agree but it does seem worth noting - especially in light of the recent Eagle's Nest mix...
Ok so the new issue of UWS finally arrived and I started looking at some of the Accidents in Florida. Where in the world is Zoo Hole? I had a...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules