This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Has anybody ever had an isolator valve leak (or maybe the o-ring in the isolator itself?) I personally like to tilt the valve out a little away from...
Anybody been there in that last day or two? I'm hoping to dive Saturday. Otherwise, anybody have the ranger's phone #? I'll call if I have the #. ...
Has anyone been in Madison lately?
The entire spring basin and run is filled with tannic water and has about 10' visibility. A line is tied to the right side of the steps near the...
For those divers that are interested, the 2006 OCDA Conference is set up for April the 29th. You can go to www.ocda.org and D/L a PDF or RTF...
Hey, Please contact me by phone when you get to town. I lost your email and I want to show you one piece of land that needs a new family. Thanks,...
Question for you all... I'm intro getting ready to take take apprentice. I'm tired of having buddies stand me up or not being available so I think...
Hosted by Depth Perception at the Brandon Aquatic Center pool, from 1-5:00 p.m. on Sat, March 4th. Come test dive all sorts of Dive Rite...
http://www.caves.org/grotto/tbag/ Cueva Fiesta ‘06 (Cave Cavort, March 24 - 26, 2006, Location Bushnell, Florida) ...
NACD Celebrates Ginnie Springs’ 30th Anniversary The NACD will be holding a party on Saturday, April 29th 2006 to celebrate Ginnie Springs’...
This may open a can of worms, but do you guys think paying for a sidemount course is worth the money?
The Cave Diving Museum and Library is ready announcing Sat. Night at the Movies! Starting Marth 18th. Every third Sat. of the month will be a Free...
Reading a post from Caver95 reintroduces an idea that deserves discussion. It's great conversation for sitting on a tailgate by a hole, but I can't...
Anyone heard from Herbie. I am going to Costa Rica March 1 and want to meet up with him if possible.
Odd question.....but comments welcome.. If, you have an immediate loss of all gas bar an inert gas to breathe what happens if you breathe that...
I am going to Cozumel in April for a couple of days and want to do an afternoon of cave diving or evening of cave diving. Can someone point me in...
Anyone been in these caves over the past week or two? Any changes in their condition? Thanks!
After reading through the "should there be jumps" thread, i recall the question popping into my head last time at jackson blue... i'd been looking...
The rivers are starting to fall as has the levels here at PSSP. Reported viz is 75-100' at Orange and 50-80' at Peacock-lots of divers in the water...
Does any body know a really good Poseidon tech? While exiting Madison Blue, my good old Odin/Jetstream reg. began to freeflow. What? An upstream reg...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules