Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 283 of 334 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 ... LastLast
Threads 5641 to 5660 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Conditions report..cave country..?

    What's the viz in Peacock, Telford, Bonnet, LR, etc...may want to head up and do some photos this weekend. Thanks....

    Started by phreaticus, 03-08-2006 04:39 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,983
    03-08-2006 06:25 PM Go to last post
  2. Thanks for a great weekend

    Last weekend, I was fortunate enough to make it to Merritt's Mill Pond for the first (but not last) time. Needless to say, as a freshly scrubbed...

    Started by DavidC, 03-08-2006 09:42 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,949
    03-08-2006 03:05 PM Go to last post
  3. Planning and Training for Cave Course

    Hello, Speaking to my cave instructor for my course in May, he suggested I train rigorously on doubles through to the course. I dive doubles all...

    Started by kinetic, 03-03-2006 11:34 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 3,385
    03-08-2006 01:46 PM Go to last post
  4. Judy Bedard

    I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes, prayers, healing energies, kind thoughts, photos, emails, letters, calls, website visits, and...

    Started by Mosquito, 03-08-2006 03:52 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,416
    03-08-2006 10:36 AM Go to last post
  5. Oxygen clean after hydro

    I went into LDS to have two HP 100 hydro tested and the owner said that he would also have to oxygen clean them. He said that it was standard...

    Started by cavehunter, 02-22-2006 12:18 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 5,742
    03-08-2006 08:07 AM Go to last post
  6. Little River Conditions

    I am considering a trip to either Ginnie or LR this Saturday. Has anyone been to LR in the past 2-3 days that can tell me how conditions are? I...

    Started by scoth, 02-16-2006 10:14 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,330
    03-07-2006 10:37 PM Go to last post
  7. Glorious Weekend

    My buddy and I are at a conference this week in Orlando. We came down Friday to dive the weekend at Ginnie (our pilgramage to Mecca). Man what a...

    Started by HappyHacker, 03-06-2006 11:56 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,201
    03-07-2006 03:01 PM Go to last post
  8. Video camera/housing rentals...

    Hey All... Just curious to see if any of you know of anyone who rents video camera/housing combos? I've got a large group of high school marine...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 03-07-2006 01:28 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,412
    03-07-2006 01:28 PM Go to last post
  9. NCRC Regional Cave Rescue Seminar

    I rec'd the below email from Tim White asking me to post information for the Regional Cave Rescue and Operations Management Seminar on cave diving...

    Started by Ken Hill, 03-07-2006 09:24 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,397
    03-07-2006 11:26 AM Go to last post
  10. Diving After Hip Replacement Surgery

    A long-time, off-and-on, 68-year old diving buddy of mine has had hip replacement surgery on both sides. He is strictly an Openwater and Cavern...

    Started by CaptainSpeleo, 03-03-2006 02:08 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 7,730
    03-07-2006 07:49 AM Go to last post
  11. Long/thinner tanks - ideal for cave diving??

    Whazz up everyone? Hope the caves down there are treating you all well, I've been having withdrawals since I came back to NYC. Suddenly, Dutch...

    Started by andrebasso, 03-02-2006 02:38 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 14,850
    03-06-2006 05:45 PM Go to last post
  12. Emerald update

    Just a quick update. Sandy Cook has been out of town, but is due to return Monday. I will call her for an update as to the Emerald Project and...

    Started by johnnyrichards, 03-04-2006 04:37 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,417
    03-06-2006 10:50 AM Go to last post
  13. Telford Conditions?

    Anyone have an update on the conditions of Telford? Last update I saw was 2/20. Lee

    Started by MilFalcon, 03-03-2006 11:26 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,593
    03-05-2006 03:33 PM Go to last post
  14. Matt’s Fundraiser:

    Hello Everyone, The fundraiser was a great success, thanks to all of you. There were a lot of people (approx 140) who showed up for the fundraiser...

    Started by MattTheAquaman, 02-19-2006 06:21 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 4,613
    03-05-2006 10:10 AM Go to last post
  15. My newest article from the MDA

    Check it out and let me know what you think! http://www.mda.org/publications/Quest/extra/qe13-2_scuba_diving.html It's a good piece, but the...

    Started by MattTheAquaman, 02-27-2006 05:55 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,615
    03-04-2006 01:56 PM Go to last post
  16. Dry Suit Question

    I just purchased a shell type tri-lam dry suit, and it came with a carrying bag, and folding instructions. When not in use, should I leave it folded...

    Started by John L., 02-27-2006 03:36 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 6,102
    03-03-2006 11:23 PM Go to last post
  17. A Tale of Two Tanks

    I am very fond of steel tanks and have invested in a PST steel and have been thinking of buying some more. Now this tale of two tanks companies. ...

    Started by metaldector, 03-01-2006 03:49 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,790
    03-03-2006 05:21 PM Go to last post
  18. Cave Diving Buddy

    I'm looking for a permanent cave diving buddy to dive Ginnie after work (usually Thursday evening) and other caves on the weekends. I am Cave 2 and...

    Started by StaceyS, 03-02-2006 07:42 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,743
    03-03-2006 03:09 PM Go to last post
  19. Dive Questionnaire - Need Help!

    Hi Guys - I need some help with my dissertation project at university - I need some volunteers that are certifed divers to complete a questionnaire...

    Started by andrewsydenham, 03-03-2006 07:32 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,264
    03-03-2006 10:41 AM Go to last post
  20. Gainesville Florida Divers please read

    Tuesday Feb 28th there will be a meeting of the Alachua County Planning Commission on Big Box development in Alachua County. Look for the City of...

    Started by Cindy, 02-27-2006 06:18 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 3,319
    03-03-2006 10:25 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts