This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I am a newbie on this forum and just wanted to say "Hi" to all the cave divers out there. Glad to be here :D
Vertigo sink, and surrounding land, is up for sale. The parcel that it is located on has been sub divided into 7-10 acre residential lots, and is...
Sheck talked in his book about using a casio watch as a backup timepiece. Does anybody know what the particular model was and if they are still...
My better-half gave me one of the new Pelican 3xC-cell LED dive lights as a gift recently. In case you are unfamiliar with these lights, they are...
Can someone recomend motels in Live Oak? Any ones to stay away from? Since motels are not cave diving related, it isn't against Rule #6 :-) ...
Hey all, I think I left my fins at Ginnie last weekend. If anyone happened to pick up a pair last Sun (3/5) let me know and I'll buy you dinner or...
A while ago during a visit to Little River, I turned down 101st road and then headed East on another dirt road towards HWY 129. On the North side of...
Got a chance to jump into this system (off park property since NO solo diving is allowed in State Parks) yesterday evening. Conditions were approx...
There hasn't been any rain in that area in about 3 weeks and one of my cave diving buddies wants to dive it within the next week or so. Although...
Hi there, I am going to be take Advanced Nitrox and Decompression procedures in May here in the New Jersey. I was wondering what size/type bottles...
I'll be down at the pond on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next week. If anyone's interested in doing some diving (nothing crazy) in JB, Hole in...
Since Jim's Topic is locked, here is my response.... Please lock this as well to prevent flamefests. Thank you. Suwannee River Water Management...
Cave system under Wal-Mart’s property to be discussed Tuesday HIGH SPRINGS — The area’s cave systems, including Mill Creek Sink near the...
Today is the last day you can send via mail any comments about your opinion on the permit for the development over Mill Creek Cave System. Please...
I had two of these on my sidemount rig; the ones with the 7 leds that unscrew to turn on. While at Ginnie this past week a friend asked if i knew...
....29th. at Ginnie Springs, High Springs, Florida. Dive Rite will be holding a gear demo day, in cooperation with Ginnie Springs and The NACD, at...
...on Sat, March 18, from 9-4:00. Sposored by Cave Adventurers. Come test dive a wide range of Dive Rite gear...drysuits, aircells, plates,...
My primary reel was left in Devil's Ear tonight due to a miscommunication. Just an FYI if anyone's in there tomorrow. I'll be diving again tomorrow...
I am looking at a Farralon MK III in VG condition - never flooded etc., etc. I would, of course, like to go with a Gavin or SS, but can't justify...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060320/lf_nm/environment_mexico_dc;_ylt=Av5oBjf27o6O3axR0ByCJX8DW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl TULUM,...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules