This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Folks, I wanted to share with you that this past weekend I had the opportunity to dive Jackson Blue, Hole in the Wall, and Twin Caves. The only...
Hey Gang, Does anyone know if the Santa Fe River is clear. My canoe is in need of an outing. Cindy :D
Have you made a firm decision for yourself how you would respond in each of these situations? 1) You've just completed a 70 minute dive in Little...
Anybody heard anything about conditions? I got the dive drive soooooo bad and a good Telford dive would take care of it. I havn't been out in like...
Good Morning. I will be in Orlando for an Environmental workshop this Thursday and Friday (April 6 & 7). I'm figuring on heading on up to Orange...
http://highspringsherald.com/articles/2006/03/30/news/news09.txt _____________________________________ High Springs officials ask for more...
On Saturday April 8th upstream cow will be closed during the day for line replacement inorder to allow teams to get this work completed. Diving will...
In reference to some claims about Alachua Sink issues, I took a spare moment to see why a Geologist would bring up dynamic compaction use in Florida...
The below is great news and a precedent action for the protection of a cave like Mill Creek Sink. Today, the highest law enforcement official in the...
Just ran into two very nice cave divers from the UK at ginnie (i had loaned them a primary to get to the white room a couple of days ago). They told...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I wanted to share this with all of you this is video that my new...
Mebane informed me today Troy SSP has reopened for diving as of last Thursday. Have fun kids. Janet
Okay folks.... I hate to have to do this, but I guess someone on the forum has to remind others of our few policies and rules... Maybe people,...
Had some gear issues and cave excursions east was kind to provide me with an interim loan that saved the dive....Thanks!!! Bill Huth
Great Job Charlie, Keep Up the Fight. :-D
Anyone done the Peacock I to Nicholson Tunnel to Cisteen, then the Crypt, then back to Peacock I via Olsen loop lately? Used to be an easy swimfrom...
Hi, I'm writing a scene in which a man freedives (so no tank) about 100 feet below the surface and encounters a chamber of air large enough for him...
hey! i'm a new cave diver - did intro last month with mike o'leary. i've met some of you in various places (i'm the one with the 'str*ke' slap...
I'll be headed down to cave country next week (after a year) and was hoping to dive Buford cave this time. Does any one know what the current...
I own a couple Salvo lights I bought up in Suwannee. I hope that doesn't make me an accessory to any crime....
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules