Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 279 of 334 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast
Threads 5561 to 5580 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Place to rent canister light

    A buddy of mine is in town for business and got a couple hours free Saturday morning. I have enough duplicate kit for him to dive, with the...

    Started by dshuman, 04-07-2006 12:11 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,769
    04-08-2006 07:14 PM Go to last post
  2. Masterline Gas Booster

    Has anyone used the Masterline series of gas boosters? I am specifically interested in the 2 stage pump model ML1000 with the 5000psi maximum...

    Started by OutlawCaver, 04-07-2006 01:13 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,296
    04-08-2006 05:09 AM Go to last post
  3. SQUIRREL CHIMNEY CAVE

    I was wondering if anyone on this board has dove this sink and the cave associated with it. I understand its in private hands now and protected...

    Started by tomhauburn, 04-07-2006 11:26 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,336
    04-07-2006 11:26 PM Go to last post
  4. Eagle's Nest conditions?

    Anyone been there in the last week....viz report? Thanks, SRS

    Started by phreaticus, 04-03-2006 09:09 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,034
    04-07-2006 07:19 PM Go to last post
  5. Cell phone in a deco habitat????

    :idea: I was just curious. Has anyone ever tried to take a cell phone into a dry deco habitat (via dry box) and tried to use it? I wonder if it...

    Started by aw, 03-27-2006 08:59 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 17,416
    04-07-2006 03:03 PM Go to last post
  6. LP Tank Manufacters

    It seems that recently many manufacters have stopped making LP tanks or due to a new DOT exemption (DOT E-13488) that they are stamping their tanks...

    Started by cavehunter, 04-07-2006 11:04 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,745
    04-07-2006 12:06 PM Go to last post
  7. Sorry about the hacking yesterday....

    Sorry about the hacking yesterday. It was done about 30 minutes after a backup occurred... so nothing lost.. but I was out of the office,...

    Started by , 04-07-2006 10:01 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,000
    04-07-2006 11:03 AM Go to last post
  8. Dive Rite Demo Day- Vortex Springs....Sat, April 15th,

    ...from 9:00 to 4:00. Come test dive a variety of Dive Rite gear...Transpacs, Rec Pacs, regulators, HID lights, computers mask, fins, snorkels,...

    Started by phreaticus, 03-31-2006 08:18 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,299
    04-07-2006 10:03 AM Go to last post
  9. New intro on Forum

    I was full cave certified back in 2001, and have lurked a bit on this forum for a while, but never introduced myself. I was able to get back down to...

    Started by jhleech, 04-05-2006 09:11 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,084
    04-07-2006 05:55 AM Go to last post
  10. She's back-Bonnet is closed to diving

    As you saw in TJ's pictures the reptiles are back, I walked into Bonnet and Momma is back-park management has closed Bonnet Springs down to all...

    Started by Janet, 04-05-2006 07:37 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,321
    04-07-2006 04:28 AM Go to last post
  11. SCOOTER DO'S & DON'T'S

    I am taking a DPV course in a couple of weeks. Can you guys give me some pointers so I don't look like a dumbass? I have never owned, nor used one...

    Started by John L., 04-03-2006 02:49 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 13,485
    04-06-2006 04:03 PM Go to last post
  12. Peacock CSO 4/8

    The CSO will meet Saturday April 8th at 12:00 at the Orange Grove Pavilion

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 04-05-2006 09:10 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 998
    04-05-2006 09:10 PM Go to last post
  13. Cathedral

    Does anyone know the conditions at Cathedral?

    Started by jpdiver, 04-05-2006 05:11 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,187
    04-05-2006 08:15 PM Go to last post
  14. Ndiver drysuit question

    I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but can I get some opinons about the Northern Diver Divemaster drysuit? The model with 4mm CF, and...

    Started by felipe, 04-05-2006 01:48 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,177
    04-05-2006 05:53 PM Go to last post
  15. Hello to the forum

    Hi folks- I've been reading this forum for about two years now and thought I'd introduce myself. Tracy and I were "dry" cavers years ago......

    Started by MORGAN, 04-03-2006 02:26 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,191
    04-05-2006 04:58 PM Go to last post
  16. It must be warming up in North Florida... pictures

    It must be warming up in Florida... At Peacock Springs this past weekend, I saw a couple big snakes up close and even a gator. Masix (Manuel)...

    Started by , 04-04-2006 11:13 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,828
    04-05-2006 07:32 AM Go to last post
  17. Emerald Sink

    Back in June, Johnny Richards announced that negotiations were underway to re-open Emerald and urged everyone to join the Friends of Wakulla as a...

    Started by mpoucher, 08-18-2005 04:17 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 8,329
    04-04-2006 06:29 PM Go to last post
  18. ISO conditions & Park procedures at Morrison spring

    Looking for a heads-up on conditions at Morrison spring, also park hours and procedures. Thanks in advance Dave

    Started by Teknadv3x, 04-04-2006 04:06 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,716
    04-04-2006 05:17 PM Go to last post
  19. Upstream Manatee - how to move in the flow?

    Dove Manatee upstream yesterday with my buddy (viz 15-25') and I was curious what techniques you all have tried to move against that flow? I didn't...

    Started by brianstclair, 04-03-2006 08:01 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,609
    04-04-2006 02:08 PM Go to last post
  20. Cavediver "to be" asking questions...again

    Hello all… As I mentioned in my introductory post (http://cavediver.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3570) a couple of weeks ago, I am just beginning...

    Started by SpeleBound, 04-04-2006 11:48 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,091
    04-04-2006 12:34 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts