This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I was curious how other divers have punched the hole into their drysuits to install their p-valves. I am a little shaky about cutting into such an...
E-mail? PM it to me or whatever. Thanks.
My wife and I are seriously considering moving to the Yucatan next March. So much so we have started to organize things. If you were going to move...
Anybody dove this lately? I've never been there but my buddy wants to take me and its been awhile since he's been there. Any pointers.... why type...
Hoping to dive Bonnet this weekend, want to know if it's re-opened yet.
I attached a link to my article from scuba news, most of the article was written by John Chatterton. Click on the bottom right "full size image" and...
hey everyone. i'm new to the cave diving world, just Intro certified beginning of march and have 12 or so dives under my belt in FL and Mexico. i'm...
I am looking for someone to rebuild my 2 xtream deeps, 1 xtream O2 and 1 odin. Can some one point me to someone who is reasonably priced. Thanks...
My wife is interested in doing Adv. Nitrox and Deco Proc. She is concerned about stapping on a set of large doubles and is interested to know what...
what is the name next to sonnys bar b que on 441 and i 75? i cant find it any of the guides. what type of profile can i expect? is it open to cave...
Here's some of the glory markers that were removed from Cow this weekend during the relining project. Please claim your markers...initials that...
I was talking with a couple of people last night listening to their cave diving stories. And it got me to thinking about the future of cave diving...
I want to try diving Falmouth next week (on a light mix). According to the report on this site, it appears to be in fairly good condition. But the...
This past weekend I was sitting in my truck eating a sandwich and looking at the huge painting of "The Springs of Luraville" on the side of the...
...(Sat.), 9-4:00. Come test-dive a wide range of Dive Rite gear...(the new!)24 watt HID, the 10 watt hand held, the Sun Spot and H10, drysuits,...
Just got back from an awesome trip to Cozumel. Did some Cavern Touring with my OW friends and a great guide [rule #6]. We did the two lines at Dos...
If you have dove in the CAVE (not the sink open to everyone) on the property where Blue Grotto is locaated could you please PM me as I have a couple...
Hi Cavers, I have been a long time lurker here and have enjoyed both informative posts as well as the comical ones. I am intro cert'd and working...
I just wanted to hear some opinions regarding the benefits/negatives about remote exhaust valves versus non-exhaust elbows. Thanks.
The Cave Diving Museum will be open the following dates and times. From Noon to Six on April 7th and 8th April 14th and 15th April 21st. Our Sat...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules